Raok Long-fin Albino Bn

Mcasella

I have three of these babies to give away, they are stunning (I have four already growing out so I figured these guys/gals needed new homes where they can entertain their new owners)!

Requirements:
Must have at least a 20 gallon long tank for the bn to go in (cycled and a couple months old is best).
Must provide a picture of the tank you plan for the bn to go in (no judgement here, my tanks are crazy too).
Must be able to pay 7$ shipping (it will be more than that but I will foot the rest).
The first three to complete the above "tasks" have won them!

Here is a picture of the babies, the smallest is an inch, the largest is an inch and a half.

KinsKicks

Hello! Would u be willing to ship to Cali? They're so beautiful and I wanted a nice pleco their size: they'd match my angels. I have a 55g. I had to trI'm the photo because I wouldn't be able to post it otherwise. I'm currently in the process of adding more plants and such, I'm waiting for my paychecks to come in, I promise this tank has been cycled, and the angels have lived in here for 3 years, going on 4 soon. He'd be a bit too small to fit in my other tanks.

Mcasella

KinsKicks said:
Hello! Would u be willing to ship to Cali? They're so beautiful and I wanted a nice pleco their size: they'd match my angels. I have a 55g. I had to trI'm the photo because I wouldn't be able to post it otherwise. I'm currently in the process of adding more plants and such, I'm waiting for my paychecks to come in, I promise this tank has been cycled, and the angels have lived in here for 3 years, going on 4 soon. He'd be a bit too small to fit in my other tanks.
I am willing to ship to CalI I would like to see how long it will take one to ship of you don't mind posting your zip code (or you can message me if you want to keep it private).

KinsKicks

Mcasella said:
I am willing to ship to CalI I would like to see how long it will take one to ship of you don't mind posting your zip code (or you can message me if you want to keep it private).
Alright! I've sent it through conversations. I hope I did it right

AnonymousCatfish

Could you ship to Melbourne?
I have a 38 gallon tank up and running for over 6 months
I'll post a pic soon just out ATM and just rescapéd so have no pics

Mcasella

AnonymousCatfish said:
Could you ship to Melbourne?
I have a 38 gallon tank up and running for over 6 months
I'll post a pic soon just out ATM and just rescapéd so have no pics
(Is that the Melbourne in florida? I can ship to Florida, it is about two days transit to close to orlando.)

AnonymousCatfish

No, sorry its Melbourne Victoria.

Mcasella

AnonymousCatfish said:
No, sorry its Melbourne Victoria.
I'm sorry, I don't have out of US permits so I can't ship anywhere useful lol (I should have put that in and I apologize)

AnonymousCatfish

All good

Bijou88

Do you still have any available?

Mcasella

Yes, I have two left.

Castiel*

Still have any left? I would be interested in my 29g, would be with 8x cherry barbs, 6x corys, and hopefully a pair of apistos

Mcasella

WiFi said:
Still have any left? I would be interested in my 29g, would be with 8x cherry barbs, 6x corys, and hopefully a pair of apistos

Yup, still two left.

bNissan

Would you be able to ship to MissourI 64093 USA? I would love to put a little bristlenose in my new 45 gallon long once cycled

Mcasella

bNissan said:
Would you be able to ship to MissourI 64093 USA? I would love to put a little bristlenose in my new 45 gallon long once cycled
I can ship there. What are you planning to stock with? (And are you a be to provide the little bn with driftwood to rasp on?)

bNissan

I plan to have some panda corydoras, dwarf neon rainbows, maybe a pair of rams, and harlequin raspboros. I have had a large piece of driftwood soaking in a bucket for the past two weeks in preparation for a pleco!

Mcasella

These guys eat everything from algae sticks and wafers to snail jello to green beans and cucumber to fish flakes and shrimp pellets.
Message (conversation) me to talk details that way this isn't cluttered!

No more babies available all have been snapped up by their lovely new owners above

bNissan

I am glad they all found a home can't say I'm not a little disappointed

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom