Random Thoughts - Page 72

Dippiedee

Avengers End Game was low key disappointing, the end fight should have been longer and just better

julifhy

Dippiedee said:
Avengers End Game was low key disappointing, the end fight should have been longer and just better
I liked the majority of the last fight scene, except for the part with Captain Marvel lol. I personally liked her movie, but I did not like her in the End Game :/
She just didn’t fit in the movie imo. They should of gave a better excuse for her not being there the majority of the time and just left her out.

Dippiedee

julifhy said:
I liked the majority of the last fight scene, except for the part with Captain Marvel lol. I personally liked her movie, but I did not like her in the End Game :/
She just didn’t fit in the movie imo. They should of gave a better excuse for her not being there the majority of the time and just left her out.
I found Thanos' individual fights with people so frustrating, he was super overpowered. He didnt have a single stone and yet he still easily beat everybody one on one? Come on. By rights Captain Marvel should have whooped him...

julifhy

Dippiedee said:
I found Thanos' individual fights with people so frustrating, he was super overpowered. He didnt have a single stone and yet he still easily beat everybody one on one? Come on. By rights Captain Marvel should have whooped him...
Right? I agree. I also completely forgot about that lol. It was definitely frustrating.
I can't wait for more new Marvel moviessss

Dippiedee

AJE

Broggy

2:30 am this morning. Teeger (our puppy) started barking bloody murder. I run downstairs, my brother rushed up the stairs at the same time. we stumble in the kitchen like WHAT Teeger?! He had gotten his paw stuck between the bars in his crate lol. we had to pry his crate open with a hammer. wonder what he was up to at 2 am that got him into that situation lol.

Sauceboat

What if when we jumped we followed the reverse velocity arc of falling so if we jumped we just kept going up faster and faster and never stopped?

Betta'sAnonymous

Sauceboat said:
What if when we jumped we followed the reverse velocity arc of falling so if we jumped we just kept going up faster and faster and never stopped?
Would be a quick way to get a fantastic view.

So done with this week. My father in law passed on Saturday, funeral was today. Fou d out today one of my neighbors also passed on Saturday and his funeral was also today.

While it was a rough week, wasnt all a wash. Found some new platy fry in that tank last night!

It's FRIDAY!! CONGRATULATIONS, you made it!

julifhy

I just saw a hummingbird get chased by 3 tiny butterflies lol

Hugooo

I'm trying to stock my 20 long, but I don't want it to be too basic. Ugh, there are so many selections and shipping is expensive, so...

Dippiedee

My partner went to the shop for nappies and came back with a 3 foot tiger teddy

Hugooo

OH MY GOD I'M ALMOST AT 400 POSTS / WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Betta'sAnonymous

Just returned from the Petco in town i don't usually go to. My old store manager from Sears is the store manager there. He was telling me some ridiculous stories on what people try to buy. He said he just had someone the other day wanted to get a 5 gallon tank and 5 bettas to put in it. He said "nope, i really can't let you do that."

Dippiedee

So theres been a coronavirus outbreak at my partners work and now we are in self isolation; the timing could not physically be worse.

Betta'sAnonymous

Dippiedee said:
So theres been a coronavirus outbreak at my partners work and now we are in self isolation; the timing could not physically be worse.
Is the timing ever great on such things? Sorry to hear that, though

Dippiedee

Betta'sAnonymous said:
Is the timing ever great on such things? Sorry to hear that, though
No theres definitely never a good time but I'm due to give birth in 3 weeks...

Betta'sAnonymous

Dippiedee said:
Well, hopefully neither one of you gets sick and many prayers for a healthy baby!

Wow.. didn't realize the huge difference having to be at work at 7 am instead of 6 am makes...and i was still about 30 minutes early.

Dippiedee

I wonder how old my betta is

Betta'sAnonymous

Paramedics to politicians...that was my work day.

smee82

Dippiedee said:
Enjoy your rest before the screaming bundle of joy gets here.

My wife gave birth while china was shutdown. Not a fun experience. Only i was allowed in the hospital with her for four days.

AggressiveAquatics

If you bake cookies in a car with the sun do they have vitamin d in them?

julifhy

I got another voice mail from another number that has the same area code and the same 3 first numbers of my phone number that says “and stay home...”

6BADA6B6-2926-46E2-82EA-0E6BFA31FB41.jpeg

A0E3CFAE-DEA9-4A43-B0F3-7113FB3A03B3.jpeg

Betta'sAnonymous

Finally assembled my betta rack. Just need to cut some plywood to put on the shelves and we should be in there like swimwear! Maybe i will weld the bike to it, as well.

AquaBaby

AquaBaby said:
Quick update... they believe it's glioma, should have biopsy results in a couple of days. A permanent shunt was put in today, she's having pain with that. Course of treatment will be based on biopsy results, but they are leaning towards both radiation and chemo as it's inoperable. It's looking like she'll have to have inpatient rehab, too.

Thank you to all who have been praying.
I know it's been some time since I've checked in. I want to say thank you to all who have prayed for my sister. She has lost her battle with cancer. It will probably be a bit more time before I am back on here with any regularity at all. But, it's comforting to know that y'all are out there supporting me and my family. Thank you guys.

Betta'sAnonymous

AquaBaby said:
I know it's been some time since I've checked in. I want to say thank you to all who have prayed for my sister. She has lost her battle with cancer. It will probably be a bit more time before I am back on here with any regularity at all. But, it's comforting to know that y'all are out there supporting me and my family. Thank you guys.
Sorry to hear that. Cancer sucks.

It's friday, CONGRATULATIONS, you made it!

Hugooo

Thanks! Although I am having two tests today...

Dippiedee

I want to name my cichlids. Why do people think it's weird when you name your fish?

julifhy

I accidentally switched my google photo quality from high quality to original photo, didn’t realize and wasted 9 GB (It might of even been even 12 GB... )

Dippiedee said:
I want to name my cichlids. Why do people think it's weird when you name your fish?
Do people find that weird? Usually people ask me what my betta’s name is lol.

Betta'sAnonymous

Thinking it is cool i am still getting tan in October

julifhy

How my dad said I should cycle my tank:
1. Turn the filter on and run it for a week
2. Test the pH
3. Buy another betta fish to put in the 10 gallon to see if the water is safe...

hilarious

Dippiedee

If you were to crash into somebody on purpose, would it still be called a 'car accident'?

Or perhaps a car intentional...

Coradee

Dippiedee said:
If you were to crash into somebody on purpose, would it still be called a 'car accident'?

Or perhaps a car intentional...
Just to burst your bubble they don’t call them accidents anymore, they call them Rtc’s road traffic collisions

AggressiveAquatics

julifhy said:
I got another voice mail from another number that has the same area code and the same 3 first numbers of my phone number that says “and stay home...”
that’s creepy I’d be hiding right now lol

julifhy

Darwinthebloodparrot said:
that’s creepy I’d be hiding right now lol
It was an automated message, so I'm guessing the beginning of the message just got cut off?? It's still weird either way lol

AngelfishDude722

AJE said:
But soon you'll have a mini you to do that for you
Slavery? Lol

Betta'sAnonymous

It's Friday!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! You made it!!

AJE

Yay Friday... I have to write six more pages for my paper

julifhy

AJE said:
Yay Friday... I have to write six more pages for my paper
Good luck
I have 6 assignments that I have to turn in by today

AJE

julifhy said:
Good luck
I have 6 assignments that I have to turn in by today
Yikes!
I'm on page 9. After this, I have 4 quizzes to take and I have to study for the ACT tomorrow

Betta'sAnonymous

I think tomorrow i am gonna browse and see if i find a betta i like now that i got that 3rd betta tank set up and rack built.

Mii

Mario Kart Wii is still the best game in the series 12 years later.

AJE

What about Super Smash?

Sputnik

I love my fish but would never want to be one. I couldn’t stand life without eyelids.

Mii

AJE said:
What about Super Smash?
Idk about smash I don't play smash.

Sputnik said:
I love my fish but would never want to be one. I couldn’t stand life without eyelids.
I think fish don't have eyelids because they don't need them.

Sputnik

If that is true I would demand a dark tank so I could sleep!

Mii

Sputnik said:
If that is true I would demand a dark tank so I could sleep!
That's why fishkeepers are supposed to turn the lights off at night.

Sputnik

Mii said:
That's why fishkeepers are supposed to turn the lights off at night.
What about Saturday mornings? I like to sleep in! I am telling you I would need those eyelids!

Mii

Sputnik said:
What about Saturday mornings? I like to sleep in! I am telling you I would need those eyelids!
Idk, i think if i was constantly in water i could live without them.

Rockymountainstream

Mii said:
Idk, i think if i was constantly in water i could live without them.
Maybe, but The Little Mermaid could not live with out legs. Also she gave up her voice to get them.

Latest threads

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Find a Guru

Top Bottom