Random Thoughts

Dch48

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Can't say i like it. It seems to have bugs like check boxes not working and labels for those boxes not showing.. Like the 3 boxes after your name at the top right. It doesn't say what they are. Even mouseover doesn't work for the first two.

Canaculus

Well Known Member
Reaction score
confused about the forums big upgrade???
Yeah it takes some time to get used to it. I like the black version more than the white :).

I hurt myself lol.

Mildly, but figuring it out again.
I like tbh.

Can't say i like it. It seems to have bugs like check boxes not working and labels for those boxes not showing.. Like the 3 boxes after your name at the top right. It doesn't say what they are. Even mouseover doesn't work for the first two.
1st one is conversations and second is alerts FYI.

I miss the old reaction format, now it seems too much like Facebook.
That's the only thing I don't like about the new format. I miss the "agree" rating. Also for the winking emoji (;)), the mods switched the winking eye from the left to the right and it keeps throwing me off lol.

jinjerJOSH22

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
That's the only thing I don't like about the new format. I miss the "agree" rating. Also for the winking emoji (;)), the mods switched the winking eye from the left to the right and it keeps throwing me off lol.
I miss the "Thanks" rating, I like to thank people but now I'll have to type it out ugh! I'd rather not type that much, I want to save time where I can! Laugh out loud.

Rylan

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
I never really liked Fishlore’s previous 1990’s design lol. So I’m digging the modern/streamlined setup.

But I’m sure there will be changes rolled out to make the design more accessible to everyone where possible.

Canaculus

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom