Random Thoughts Continued - Page 13

Ouse

I can think of nothing more festive than Pringles and cheese dip. :confused:
Pringles are like, the most Christmassy snacks! Well, Pringles and those carrot thingies you leave outside your house for Rudolph on Christmas Eve.

BigManAquatics

Pringles are like, the most Christmassy snacks! Well, Pringles and those carrot thingies you leave outside your house for Rudolph on Christmas Eve.
Pssssst.. Rudolph usually prefers pretzels to rabbit food!

Ouse

I just realised... the kitten is going to pummel the Christmas tree this year. My Christmas tree has been through enough.

StarGirl

I like Pringles but never thought of them as Christmas food. Cheese dip can stay at the store or in the garbage can. Nastiness......

Ouse

I like Pringles but never thought of them as Christmas food. Cheese dip can stay at the store or in the garbage can. Nastiness......
You monster!

V1K

Who else makes a giant pile of Pringles, dips and chocolate in the corner of their living room every Christmas?
For a moment I read "Pringles, dipped in chocolate" and was utterly baffled :O. I think I'll go to bed early today, my brain isn't working as it should :D

BigManAquatics

For a moment I read "Pringles, dipped in chocolate" and was utterly baffled :O. I think I'll go to bed early today, my brain isn't working as it should :D
Chocolate cover potato chips are AMAZING!!

StarGirl

Chocolate cover potato chips are AMAZING!!
Probably a lot like chocolate covered pretzels I bet.

BigManAquatics

Those still take the cake. I am a magician, i can make HUNDREDS of chocolate covered pretzels disappear in minutes!!

Ouse

This reminds me: years ago, my school had a big picnic. I dipped every food item in hummus before eating it. Everyone was freaked out.
...and chocolate covered cod wrapped in batter.

Edit: with cheese and mild salsa.

StarGirl

Why you keep laughing Ouse chocolate covered pretzels are amazing.......Hummus is just as revolting as cheese dip....just sayin.....lol

V1K

This reminds me: years ago, my school had a big picnic. I dipped every food item in hummus before eating it. Everyone was freaked out.

...and chocolate covered cod wrapped in batter.
Depends on food items I guess. Bread, meat, vegetables, cheese - those are good match. But if you dipped, say, aforementioned chocolate in it, I would freak out too.

EW, fish and chocolate? Sounds like ruining both.

Ouse

Why you keep laughing Ouse chocolate covered pretzels are amazing.......
You betted that BigManAquatics would bring chocolate covered pretzels up, and he did. I found that kind of funny. Then there was the magician joke.
Hummus is just as revolting as cheese dip....just sayin.....lol
Hummus mustn’t be that revolting then! :D
Depends on food items I guess. Bread, meat, vegetables, cheese - those are good match. But if you dipped, say, aforementioned chocolate in it, I would freak out too.
I dipped chips, mini sausages and watermelon slices in the hummus.
EW, fish and chocolate? Sounds like ruining both.
I might have been joking when I mentioned that. That is a possibility. :D

V1K

I dipped chips, mini sausages and watermelon slices in the hummus.

I might have been joking when I mentioned that. That is a possibility. :D
First two - yummy, the watermelon - random and sounds gross.

Thank goodness.

V1K

First two - yummy, the watermelon - random and sounds gross.
Then again, I've eaven smoked bacon with bog bilberries, and it was delicious, so who am I to judge...

StarGirl

All this talk of chocolate Im making German Chocolate cake with Coconut frosting now....lol

BigManAquatics

I didn't choose Thug Life, it chose me!

20211108_110659.jpg

Ouse

For some reason, my school field is now full of giant earthworms. Some look to be 6+ inches. A friend even flung one at my hat!

BigManAquatics

For some reason, my school field is now full of giant earthworms. Some look to be 6+ inches. A friend even flung one at my hat!
Grab a can and grab that fish bait!!

Ouse

Grab a can and grab that fish bait!!
The worms are too slimy to grab and when I tried handling one it secreted drops of clear slime... I chased people away by trying to high-five them afterwards.

Maybe the worms are all so big because they’ve eaten all the thrown-away Halloween pumpkins.

BigManAquatics

The worms are too slimy to grab and when I tried handling one it secreted drops of clear slime... I chased people away by trying to high-five them afterwards.

Maybe the worms are all so big because they’ve eaten all the thrown-away Halloween pumpkins.
Practice makes perfect!! I am thinking of all the nice catfish i should be catching with those worms...

Ouse

I am thinking of all the nice catfish i should be catching with those worms...
I’ll fill a box with the worms and mail it to you. ;)

I just went downstairs to check up on the cats and heard about a shark attack in Australia on the news.

BigManAquatics

I’ll fill a box with the worms and mail it to you. ;)

I just went downstairs to check up on the cats and heard about a shark attack in Australia on the news.
SHARKS WIN AGAIN!!

Ouse

SHARKS WIN AGAIN!!
A bit dark, don’t ya think?

They won’t be winning when they fall for the worm bait. :D

BigManAquatics

A bit dark, don’t ya think?

They won’t be winning when they fall for the worm bait. :D
Never said i cared much for humans! Thats why i have jobs where my primary function is to tell people NO!! GET OFF MY LAWN!!

Ouse

Never said i cared much for humans!
Are you raising an army of cats for that reason? :)

BigManAquatics

Are you raising an army of cats for that reason? :)
Those are my secrets.

StarGirl

jinjerJOSH22 When is that baby coming? I forgot....lol

jinjerJOSH22

jinjerJOSH22 When is that baby coming? I forgot....lol
It’s getting close, towards the end of January :D

BigManAquatics

It’s getting close, towards the end of January :D
That is like no time at all! Sure carrying the baby, she doesn't agree!

Bwood22

Pringles and chocolate next to the Christmas tree? Wow.
I don't think ive ever used the words Pringles and Chocolate in the same sentence.
I guess im missing out.

jinjerJOSH22

That is like no time at all! Sure carrying the baby, she doesn't agree!
I think you might be right there haha.

Ouse

Just heard aboit this on the radio couple hrs ago
It has me really pumped. :)

Nowadays we’re finding all sorts of oddities in the Thames, a river that was once inhospitable. Earlier this year in May, a three metre long whale swam all the way up to West London! I’m surprised I didn’t hear about it at the time...

Bwood22

It has me really pumped. :)

Nowadays we’re finding all sorts of oddities in the Thames, a river that was once inhospitable. Earlier this year in May, a three metre long whale swam all the way up to West London! I’m surprised I didn’t hear about it at the time...
Sometimes I find weird things living in my house.

Like teenagers. I think they are mine.
They mostly inhabit their bedrooms but occasionally they come out to eat food.
Often you might catch one in the vicinity of a refrigerator.

Ouse

Sometimes I find weird things living in my house.

Like teenagers. I think they are mine.
They mostly inhabit their bedrooms but occasionally they come out to eat food.
Often you might catch one in the vicinity of a refrigerator.
In my house, sometimes you spot my sister.

It’s a rare occurrence, but she’s there.

BigManAquatics

HAPPY 246TH BIRTHDAY, UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS!!!!

P.S.- i celebrate this one, not my own birthday.

MyFishAddiction

I listed my guppy tank with my guppy on my local classifieds. My mom said "your selling your baby!?" to which I said "he's not my baby. He's a fish..."
Mom's still pretty sad. I have raised that guppy from birth.

BigManAquatics

It's Friday! Congratulations! You made it!!

Ouse

It's Friday! Congratulations! You made it!!
I have exams all week next week (and the week after). Let’s see if I make it to another Friday... :happy:

V1K

I'm having some random insomnia this week. It's not unusual for me to have a single sleepless night once in a while for no reason, but now it's been 4 nights! I fall asleep in the evening like normal, wake up after a few hours - also normal for me - but what's not normal is I don't fall back to sleep. Surprisingly, I guess I'm getting used to it, because instead of feeling increasingly bad, I feel kind of fine, just slightly low energy.

BigManAquatics

I'm having some random insomnia this week. It's not unusual for me to have a single sleepless night once in a while for no reason, but now it's been 4 nights! I fall asleep in the evening like normal, wake up after a few hours - also normal for me - but what's not normal is I don't fall back to sleep. Surprisingly, I guess I'm getting used to it, because instead of feeling increasingly bad, I feel kind of fine, just slightly low energy.
That has been the bane of my adult life for many years. Granted, night terrors have contributed to a lot of it. Nothing like your brain being scared to fall asleep because it knows what awaits.

StarGirl

That has been the bane of my adult life for many years. Granted, night terrors have contributed to a lot of it. Nothing like your brain being scared to fall asleep because it knows what awaits.
That is one thing I have never had problems with... is sleeping. Thank the lords.

BigManAquatics

That is one thing I have never had problems with... is sleeping. Thank the lords.
Considering i have seen evidence of you sleeping in moving vehicles...i can't do that! Unless i am driving!

V1K

Sorry to hear that, that's rough. Never had night terrors, or sleep paralysis, and particularly bad nightmares are extremely rare. As a child I had this hardly describable thing where I felt like being pressed by something heavy, which was unsettling, but it went away as I grew up.

Ouse

Just begun eating goji berries. It’s stopping eating them that is the hard part.

BigManAquatics

Just begun eating goji berries. It’s stopping eating them that is the hard part.
Probably healthier than your pringles.

Similar Aquarium Threads

98 99 100 101
Replies
Views
Lucy
2 3 4
Replies
Views
KrissyBunnie
Replies
Views