Random Thoughts Continued

Lucy

Continued from
Random Thoughts | Forum Games Forum | 362110

350x700px-LL-d51fe5f9_2uge4p4.gif

Random away!!!

BigManAquatics

Concert #1 for the week finished. 2 more to go.

BigManAquatics

Saturday, in the park, it musta been the 4th of July...

TheFISH12

Well, I feel extremely stupid. I was watching Fish For Thought's How to make Betta Forest video and he said he was growing some Ohko stone and I believed him at first. I don't want talk about it ok...

Ouse

Craneflies are terrifying.

Lucy

Had to google that. We always called the Mosquito Hawks.

Why are they terrifying? If it was a giant mosquito, I'd agree!

BigManAquatics

No more concerts til August...

Ouse

They bounce around the room and try to land in people's faces and food. They're not as scary when outside but it still happens there too. Cranefly season usually begins in September here, but I spotted one the other day...

Sometimes I get harvestmen in my room but they're welcome guests and I've never minded them. They're also known as daddy long legs but around here everyone erroneously uses that term for craneflies.

Craneflies are just one of those things that are harmless but terrifying for some strange reason.

Also, have you seen their larvae? :nailbiting:

Lucy

They keepcats very entertained.

Ewwww.....thanks for that visual. I googled.

Ouse

They keepcats very entertained.
The only good thing about them... my cats love to eat them and I sometimes use the cats to remove any. They get right to work.
Ewwww.....thanks for that visual. I googled.
At least they don’t bother people... :D

Lucy

They bother you and you are people. haha

Lucy

@Betta'sAnonymous didn't announce it was Friday so I missed it. Now here it is almost Monday!

Natalie666

They bounce around the room and try to land in people's faces and food. They're not as scary when outside but it still happens there too. Cranefly season usually begins in September here, but I spotted one the other day...

Sometimes I get harvestmen in my room but they're welcome guests and I've never minded them. They're also known as daddy long legs but around here everyone erroneously uses that term for craneflies.

Craneflies are just one of those things that are harmless but terrifying for some strange reason.

I am always trying to get them out of the garage so they don’t die in there. I used to get spooked but they are so common around my house that I’ve gotten to appreciate them. Actual mosquitos on the other hand…

Ouse

I am always trying to get them out of the garage so they don’t die in there. I used to get spooked but they are so common around my house that I’ve gotten to appreciate them. Actual mosquitos on the other hand…
I love it when people become bonded with nature like this. Great to see. I’ve made previous attempts to like these creatures; all failed. I used to dislike moths fluttering around the living room but I don’t care too much anymore. Arachnids have never scared me.

SouthAmericanCichlids

I recently watched a cool documentary called My Octopus Teacher, it was extremely interesting. It's on netflix, it's about 45 minute, StinkyLoaf , you may find it interesting.

Ouse

I recently watched a cool documentary called My Octopus Teacher, it was extremely interesting. It's on netflix, it's about 45 minute, StinkyLoaf , you may find it interesting.
I’ll check it out some time.

LHAquatics

I am not being dramatic, but once I saw like a swarm of a MILLION mayflies all together. They don't bite or anything and they die very very easily, it's just terrifying. I was screeching like a little girl when I was forced to smack 10 of them out of me. There was also a flood in my area and now half of my house is off and the other half is on. Luckily my wifi and fish tank are on.

Ouse

I am not being dramatic, but once I saw like a swarm of a MILLION mayflies all together. They don't bite or anything and they die very very easily, it's just terrifying. I was screeching like a little girl when I was forced to smack 10 of them out of me.
In my old school when we had sports day on the field flies would land on my face, on my fly attracting yellow PE kit and in my mouth!
There was also a flood in my area and now half of my house is off and the other half is on. Luckily my wifi and fish tank are on.
Makes no odds then. :)

FishPlanet

Wishing my fish could talk so I can know if they are happy.

LoachWhisperer

Wondering what my fish think when they see a human staring at them.

BigManAquatics

Told the IT guy at work the other day i picked up more aquariums. "You're kind of into that, huh?" "Dude, i raise fish fry on the side!"

Lucy

Instead of guru badges maybe we should have had whisperer badges.
Betta whisperer
Cycle whisperer

BigManAquatics

Instead of guru badges maybe we should have had whisperer badges.
Betta whisperer
Cycle whisperer
"Sweet Nothings" Whisperer, i got that one down to a T

SouthAmericanCichlids

Have a video chat with mattgirl. "Come on bacteria, it's time to grow, I know you don't want to, but come on."

Lucy

Dude, i raise fish fry on the side!"

I like fries on the side as well. Except mine are made of potatoes

SouthAmericanCichlids

I like fries on the side as well. Except mine are made of potatoes
WAIT! The most important question: Sweet potato or regular?

Lucy

Russet!

SouthAmericanCichlids

Correct answer, I love sweet potatoes, but I HATE sweet potato fries.

Frisbee

Going out of town for a few days. Waterchanges are done. Boiled up some veggies for them to snack on while I’m gone. Fingers crossed!

Natalie666

I really, really, really hope eating a big sandwich thirty minutes before swim practice won’t make me ill.- and how am I going to avoid my grandma tmw morning while I defrost my snakes rat?

Frisbee

Ugh, so nervous right now. I have to walk down the aisle in front of like 100 people since I’m a bridesmaid and I have stage fright.

Ouse

Exams are finally over! Phew! Days felt like weeks.

To finish off the exam weeks, my school did a careers day today. People from different jobs such as policing, medicine and ICT came in to talk to us about our future. Was going well until two girls decided to disrupt everyone by having a fight, whilst right in the view of the county’s police crime commissioner... the whole experience was shocking.

A school trip to London on Monday! :D
Ugh, so nervous right now. I have to walk down the aisle in front of like 100 people since I’m a bridesmaid and I have stage fright.
I wish you best of luck. I don’t like being obliged to do things that make me feel nervous. I’m sure nobody does.

Frisbee

Exams are finally over! Phew! Days felt like weeks.

To finish off the exam weeks, my school did a careers day today. People from different jobs such as policing, medicine and ICT came in to talk to us about our future. Was going well until two girls decided to disrupt everyone by having a fight, whilst right in the view of the county’s police crime commissioner... the whole experience was shocking.

A school trip to London on Monday! :D

I wish you best of luck. I don’t like being obliged to do things that make me feel nervous. I’m sure nobody does.
Well, I’m happy to be a bridesmaid to be there for my brother and his fiancé, I’m just really nervous.

I’m a cellist and I can play on stage for worship at church and stuff, but when my mind isn’t preoccupied with an activity (like playing my cello) I get nervous.

StarGirl

Haha we call them skeeter eaters...IDK even if they do.
Correct answer, I love sweet potatoes, but I HATE sweet potato fries.
Opposite.... I hate sweet potatoes but love sweet potato fries.....lol

SouthAmericanCichlids

We were talking about how brits like tea a lot. And my step dad said in all seriousness, I could never be British. That made me laugh so hard.

Also, is that just a stereotype or is that true? Coradee

Frisbee

Finally got home from the wedding. The wedding was a blast.

Came home to some rotting cabbage, 1 dead guppy and many happy snails though. everyone else looks fine. Doing a big waterchange right now.

Ouse

Also, is that just a stereotype or is that true?
I don't like tea but a lot of people do. Turkey and China consume much more tea than the UK.

Coradee

We were talking about how brits like tea a lot. And my step dad said in all seriousness, I could never be British. That made me laugh so hard.

Also, is that just a stereotype or is that true? Coradee
yes we do love our tea but I think the stereotype has changed as we now seem to be a nation of coffee shops/ drinkers.
I drink tea & coffee both in copious amounts :D

StarGirl

Why do people put their phone on speaker then hold it up to their mouth to talk?

Similar Aquarium Threads

123 124 125 126
Replies
Views
Lucy
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
Ouse
Replies
Views
CoryBoi