Help Random Snail?

Obie

Reaction score
I just found a single baby snail in my tank, have no clue where it came from. I do have a mystery snail in a different tank, pretty far away from this one. And to be honest i could use some more snails for other tanks. It wouldn't hurt my other fish to just let it be would it? Sorry i couldn't get a better picture.
IMG_6266.JPG

Heron

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
It's hard to say from the picture what it is. Snail eggs come on plants and things from the shop. Some snails multiply exceptionally quickly and can soon take over the aquarium so keep an eye on them and remove them if they become a problem.

Obie

Reaction score
It's hard to say from the picture what it is. Snail eggs come on plants and things from the shop. Some snails multiply exceptionally quickly and can soon take over the aquarium so keep an eye on them and remove them if they become a problem.
Like i said, i only see one right now. I'll probably end up looking inside hollow decor later on to see if there are anymore hiding.
The only real plant i have is a single moss ball, but ive had it for months. I don't imagine it being why.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom