Random Questions - Page 4

erinw347

I’m getting really tired and I can tell my brain isn’t working right, but am I going to bed? No.

Random question: What’s the “weirdest” pet you’ve kept? Most of the time I tell people it’s adf, but that’s of course not weird here.

julifhy

erinw347 said:
I’m getting really tired and I can tell my brain isn’t working right, but am I going to bed? No.

Random question: What’s the “weirdest” pet you’ve kept? Most of the time I tell people it’s adf, but that’s of course not weird here.
Probably hermit crabs? I feel so bad for the ones I kept now
I’ve also kept frogs and lizards I caught (we kept them on our balcony and they literally dried out bc it was too hot...)
I also made my dad catch a water bug once lol. We kept it in a water bottle for a day and later freed it bc it wouldn’t stop tapping against the bottle.
Writing this make me feel like a really bad person ... but technically it was my parents fault I accidentally tortured all these animals smh
So yeah... I guess these would count as “weird” pets.

JuiceBox52

Chinchillas, pill bugs, or sugar glider

Frisbee

erinw347 said:

Helix aspersa and Monadenia fidelis. And bantam silkies.

jkkgron2

erinw347 said:

Maybe my crested gecko? Tbh I don’t really have many other pets besides fish.

The_fishy

erinw347 said:

I kept a large jumping spider as a pet! I’ve also had grasshoppers and various caterpillars.

flyinGourami

JuiceBox52 said:
Is anyone else way too accident prone?
Very very much. Sometimes its like I'm a magnet for accidents.

erinw347 said:
I want to email my bus driver saying thank you because I didn’t get to see him at the end of the year, but I don’t know how to do that without sounding weird :/
I don't think that would be weird, but I've never emailed or talked to a teacher, besides the time I missed a test .

CaptainAquatics

flyinGourami said:
Here are some random questions, not sure if anyone will reply so I'm gonna answer my own questions lol.

1. Milk or cereal first? (milk, I guess I like being "weird")
2. What is something you don't think you'll ever do as a fishkeeper? (collect my goldfish's fallen teeth)
3. Not to be creepy or anything, but what is your hair color? ("black" aka very very dark brown, its a bit bleached at the tips since I never wore swim caps)
4. Do you like egg yolk or egg whites better? (idk, both are the same okay. If its a boiled egg I like the egg white better and if its a drippy yolk then yeah the yolk)
5. Do you like red or blue? (BLUE)
6. When people jumpscare you, how do you react? (I usually turn around and stare at them or laugh my head off, very VERY rarely will I get scared)
7. Why are strawberries better than bananas? Why are bananas better than strawberries? (strawberries are better)
8. Should I attempt to make caramel for the 4th time? (only if I want to get yelled at and have another disaster)
1. I normally don’t eat cereal, but if I do cereal first.
2. Own 11 aquariums, especially not ones that are anything above 55 gallons, let alone a 170 gallon system.
3. Brown.
4. Egg whites. The only kinds of eggs I like are scrambled and boiled. In the case of scrambled I guess I don’t care which since their mixed anyway, but in the case of boiled I prefer the whites.
5. Blue.
6. Depends on the jumpscare. Normally I don’t scare to badly, sometime a little jump but I never scream.
7. I like strawberries in general more because they stay at the state I like them longer than bananas, bananas have to be at a VERY specific ripeness for me to like them.
8. Try again until you get it right or go broke!

CaptainAquatics

erinw347 said:

I either say my axolotls or my Tire Track Eel. Both are generally considered weird or “odd”.

julifhy

22EFDAB1-DFCA-4CC8-8A68-B8233ED53FD9.jpeg

Is this the end of the bestest thread?? I’m kind of confused about what is going on??
Edit: Nvm it went back to normal lol

flyinGourami

julifhy said:

22EFDAB1-DFCA-4CC8-8A68-B8233ED53FD9.jpeg

Is this the end of the bestest thread?? I’m kind of confused about what is going on??
Edit: Nvm it went back to normal lol
OKay but seriously I was scared for a sec

julifhy

I was thinking about this for a while for some reason lol.
Anyone here read or watched Divergent?
If you read it and watched it, do you prefer the books or the movies?
I prefer the books lol. The movies left out soooo many things.
What faction would you want to belong to?
I used to want to be Dauntless, but it honestly seems like too much work now lol. I think I would choose Amity.

JuiceBox52

Heres a randome question, has anyone else been proposed to by a total stranger?

Edit. No clue why it auto corrected to randome from random

julifhy

JuiceBox52 said:
Heres a randome question, has anyone else been proposed to by a total stranger?
Have you? Lol
I’ve gotten 2 “proposals”
One time by an old creepy guy :yuck: and once someone sent me a DM about a proposal... in Italian?? It was honestly such a weird experience lol. When I told him I didn’t know Italian he started “yelling” at me?? I blocked him, but then he sent me a DM with another account and continued “yelling” at me...
Some people are really weird :yuck:

JuiceBox52

julifhy said:
Have you? Lol
I’ve gotten 2 “proposals”
One time by an old creepy guy :yuck: and once someone sent me a DM about a proposal... in Italian?? It was honestly such a weird experience lol. When I told him I didn’t know Italian he started “yelling” at me?? I blocked him, but then he sent me a DM with another account and continued “yelling” at me...
Some people are really weird :yuck:
Yep I have lol. Twice. In person

julifhy

JuiceBox52 said:
Yep I have lol. Twice. In person
I don’t get some people lol

Another random question:
What’s your favorite weird food combination?

Mine are: Hot Cheetos and cream cheese, yogurt and white bread, hotpockets and avocado, and obviously French fries and milkshakes lol.

JuiceBox52

julifhy said:

Another random question:

Mine are: Hot Cheetos and cream cheese, yogurt and white bread, hotpockets and avocado, and obviously French fries and milkshakes lol.
Chicken nuggets dipped in icecream

julifhy

JuiceBox52 said:
Chicken nuggets dipped in icecream
I’ve never tried that lol. Another weird one is chicken nuggets and honey. My friend told me about it and I was skeptical about it at first, but it’s actually really good!

JuiceBox52

julifhy said:
I’ve never tried that lol. Another weird one is chicken nuggets and honey. My friend told me about it and I was skeptical about it at first, but it’s actually really good!
I was skeptical of icecream with it. So good tho.

BlackMolly99

I like peanut butter, jam and cheese sandwiches.

JuiceBox52

Who else is being ignored by someone right now? Lol

julifhy

JuiceBox52 said:
Who else is being ignored by someone right now? Lol
Yes and no. One of my friends and I both ignore each other. Not because we have any problems though, just because we don’t feel like responding lol. I’m aware that she ignores me and she’s aware that I ignore her lol. That just works for us I guess.

erinw347

Random question: what’s the craziest thing you’ve gotten away with without your parents finding out? I’ll answer my own question if others answer first

CaptainAquatics

julifhy said:

Another random question:

Popcorn and V8 splash. I don’t know why but it tastes so good if you drizzle a little V8 splash on popcorn!

julifhy

erinw347 said:
Random question: what’s the craziest thing you’ve gotten away with without your parents finding out? I’ll answer my own question if others answer first
Idk lol. I’ve done a lot of things I’ve gotten away with and things they don’t know

CaptainAquatics said:
Popcorn and V8 splash. I don’t know why but it tastes so good if you drizzle a little V8 splash on popcorn!
That honestly sounds pretty good! I like weird food combos

Anyone here like tomato juice? Idk why but it always tastes so good specifically on planes lol and I’m also craving some rn

JuiceBox52

erinw347 said:
Ummm. Probably exploring an old abandoned factory that turned out to be a satanic cult meeting place

julifhy

JuiceBox52 said:
Ummm. Probably exploring an old abandoned factory that turned out to be a satanic cult meeting place
Have you ever gone randonauting? My cousin and I found some weird things while randonauting lol.

JuiceBox52

julifhy said:
Have you ever gone randonauting? My cousin and I found some weird things while randonauting lol.
Nope. What sort of things?

julifhy

JuiceBox52 said:
Nope. What sort of things?
It lead us to an open space surrounded by eucalyptus trees and then we found a trail and it lead us to a bunch of trees with glasses on them?? We also found a rope tied to one of the trees which kind of freaked us out.
The glasses look like they were there for a pretty long time. They were covered in leaves and stuff. Idk if you’ll be able to see the glasses but here’s a picture:

490CC744-A0A7-4A65-A63E-065864F66C66.jpeg

I think we counted over 20 trees with glasses lol.

julifhy

Anyone else look at really expensive houses for sale when they have nothing to do?

I found one that’s for sale for $100,000,000 lol. The bedrooms are as big as my current house and they have an indoor and outdoor pool

JuiceBox52

julifhy said:
Anyone else look at really expensive houses for sale when they have nothing to do?

I found one that’s for sale for $100,000,000 lol. The bedrooms are as big as my current house and they have an indoor and outdoor pool
I do lol.

Frisbee

erinw347 said:
I went on a bike ride at 10pm last night, then came home and had of very late dinner of pure apple pie. Parents don’t know yet.... we’ll see...

It’s really not as bad as it sounds, my parents are just out of town, so I’m being ruled by my older siblings (who are 18 and 20), so there is pretty much no bed time. They went on the bike ride too, and also approved the pie at 10 pm.

Frisbee

julifhy said:

Yup, been there, done that.

JuiceBox52

Anyone know what would cause plums to grow without pits? About 15% of our plums either have no pits (just a hollow spot where it should be), super tiny pits, or the pits are small and crumbly. Never has this problem in the past

julifhy

I wish I was in one of the really expensive house I found rn lol. Also Paul Milinski has amazing architectural designs. I love them sm lol.

JuiceBox52 said:
Anyone know what would cause plums to grow without pits? About 15% of our plums either have no pits (just a hollow spot where it should be), super tiny pits, or the pits are small and crumbly. Never has this problem in the past
Unfortunately I don’t know. Is it a good thing or a bad thing to have pitless plums?

Random question:
Ketchup or mayo?
I prefer ketchup lol.

Also, where has flyinGourami been?

kanzekatores

Definitely ketchup. I can’t stand mayo

Pariah

kanzekatores said:
Definitely ketchup. I can’t stand mayo
Plain mayo is pretty meh.

How about an aioli then? What kind?

Frisbee

julifhy said:
I wish I was in one of the really expensive house I found rn lol. Also Paul Milinski has amazing architectural designs. I love them sm lol.

Unfortunately I don’t know. Is it a good thing or a bad thing to have pitless plums?

Random question:
Ketchup or mayo?
I prefer ketchup lol.

Also, where has flyinGourami been?
Mayo, I hate ketchup, but I use mayo to moisten canned tuna and chicken.

BlackMolly99

BOTH!

kanzekatores

Aioli is amazing! I love it on potatoes.

Pariah

kanzekatores said:
Aioli is amazing! I love it on potatoes.
What kind?

kanzekatores

Pariah

kanzekatores

I like just plain garlic aioli. I just boil the potatoes until they're super soft, then coat them in garlic aioli, and each on a toothpick can be a little appetizer.

Pariah

kanzekatores said:
I like just plain garlic aioli. I just boil the potatoes until they're super soft, then coat them in garlic aioli, and each on a toothpick can be a little appetizer.
My son and I are major saucers. I probably make a dozen different aioli types a week and use a minimum of 3 in a setting.

Anyone else think that steak is severely overrated?

kanzekatores

Yeah, I mostly just have tenderloin, which is too tough for my liking. Pork itself is pretty meh, but that and chicken is mostly what I eat. Red meats taste the best, but I try not to eat those too much. I'm thinking about going vegetarian in a few years maybe.
What makes you think it's overrated?

Pariah

kanzekatores said:
Yeah, I mostly just have tenderloin, which is too tough for my liking. Pork itself is pretty meh, but that and chicken is mostly what I eat. Red meats taste the best, but I try not to eat those too much. I'm thinking about going vegetarian in a few years maybe.
What makes you think it's overrated?
I don't know. Besides *most* steak being too tough for me (especially now that my last molar that will give me the ability to chew is getting removed tomorrow), I just never found the flavor of all but the best steaks to be anything special. I hate chicken breasts as well. Pork is good, I just don't care for loins/chops. Too dry. Bacon, sausage, good ham, smoked Boston butts or ribs covered in bbq sauce, yes please! Pretty much any seafood that looks like a bug is where it's at. Shrimp, scallops and crab... Oh my!

Is there any single food item that you simply cannot stand? Iceberg lettuce for me. Gross!

BlackMolly99

I can't stand most meatballs. though that's not really a "single" food item.

Pariah

BlackMolly99 said:
I can't stand most meatballs. though that's not really a "single" food item.
I guess I shouldn't have worded it that way, but you answered my question how I intended.

Since food has been the subject, what is for dinner? I'm making curried shrimp and mango habanero rice and quinoa as we speak.

BlackMolly99

Please don't tell me you have shrimp in any of your tanks!

Latest threads

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Find a Guru

Top Bottom