Random Questions - Page 3

NBettas83

Orange sounds awesome.

flyinGourami

Personally I like orange or purple. Always have generally hated pink for some reason.

erinw347

Here’s something random about me: apparently I’m malnourished. I weigh 90 pounds

julifhy

flyinGourami said:
Personally I like orange or purple. Always have generally hated pink for some reason.
There’s also a orange with blue ombré one, so I think that’s the one I’m gonna get lol

Also why are watering cans so expensive?? I want to get a 2.5 gallon one, but they cost almost $30 and I’m worried it might be too heavy to lift all the way up to my tank

NBettas83

Maybe a bucket would be better?

julifhy

NBettas83 said:
Maybe a bucket would be better?
I do that rn and it’s sooo much work. I found a 2 gallon for $4 dollars though. Watering cans in target are really expensive apparently
Anyone here has a bonsai aquascape?

NBettas83

julifhy said:
I do that rn and it’s sooo much work. I found a 2 gallon for $4 dollars though. Watering cans in target are really expensive apparently
I know Frisbee does.

Frisbee

julifhy said:
I think this is. I did it with manzanita wood and java moss.
B5251CB5-6EE6-4C71-8272-B70116D3ECD2.jpeg

NBettas83

I just finished making a model of a Spadetail Betta. It's ok.

IMG-1766.JPG

IMG-1767.JPG

The funniest part is, if it's anywhere near the tank, my Betta flares at it like crazy, and he's normally chill! hilarious

julifhy

Alright, I have another random question.
Anyone know how to get your hair to curl??
I used to have curly hair as a kid, but then I damaged it really bad and idk how to make it curly again
Anyone else also damaged their hair before?

JuiceBox52

flyinGourami

1. Milk or cereal first? (milk, I guess I like being "weird") Depends on the day lol

2. What is something you don't think you'll ever do as a fishkeeper? (collect my goldfish's fallen teeth) I will never not correct fish store employees hehe

3. Not to be creepy or anything, but what is your hair color? ("black" aka very very dark brown, its a bit bleached at the tips since I never wore swim caps) Blue currently, usually medium brown with natural blonde highlights

4. Do you like egg yolk or egg whites better? (idk, both are the same okay. If its a boiled egg I like the egg white better and if its a drippy yolk then yeah the yolk) Both

5. Do you like red or blue? (BLUE) Blue

6. When people jumpscare you, how do you react? (I usually turn around and stare at them or laugh my head off, very VERY rarely will I get scared) I jump and then Laugh and plot my revenge

7. Why are strawberries better than bananas? Why are bananas better than strawberries? (strawberries are better) strawberries are better. So juicy and sweet

8. Should I attempt to make caramel for the 4th time? (only if I want to get yelled at and have another disaster) do it

julifhy said:
Alright, I have another random question.
Anyone know how to get your hair to curl??
I used to have curly hair as a kid, but then I damaged it really bad and idk how to make it curly again
Anyone else also damaged their hair before?
Do you want curls or waves? For tight waves braid your hair (i usually do about 14 braids) when its damp and leave it overnight. Unbraid it and spray it with hairspray. My hair never holds curls but this is the closest I can get

julifhy

JuiceBox52 said:
Do you want curls or waves? For tight waves braid your hair (i usually do about 14 braids) when its damp and leave it overnight. Unbraid it and spray it with hairspray. My hair never holds curls but this is the closest I can get
I’m trying to get my natural curls or waves back. Idk what my natural hair texture is now, so I don’t know what I’m trying to achieve lol.
I usually braid my hair in 2 braids and the waves hold. You can also try 2 Dutch or French braids instead of 14 braids. I had to wave my hair for a performance and I did 2 Dutch braids and it worked great!
14 braids sound like a lot of commitment lol. I don’t have enough patience for that hilarious

BlackMolly99

If you put your hair in two braids then use a hair straightener on the braids then it will stay wavy for a few days.
Those aren't really the curls you get with a hair curler, but they look good in a bun, or ponytail.
Basically it just gives your hair volume

Frisbee

JuiceBox52 said:
flyinGourami

1. Milk or cereal first? (milk, I guess I like being "weird") Depends on the day lol

2. What is something you don't think you'll ever do as a fishkeeper? (collect my goldfish's fallen teeth) I will never not correct fish store employees hehe

3. Not to be creepy or anything, but what is your hair color? ("black" aka very very dark brown, its a bit bleached at the tips since I never wore swim caps) Blue currently, usually medium brown with natural blonde highlights

4. Do you like egg yolk or egg whites better? (idk, both are the same okay. If its a boiled egg I like the egg white better and if its a drippy yolk then yeah the yolk) Both

5. Do you like red or blue? (BLUE) Blue

6. When people jumpscare you, how do you react? (I usually turn around and stare at them or laugh my head off, very VERY rarely will I get scared) I jump and then Laugh and plot my revenge

7. Why are strawberries better than bananas? Why are bananas better than strawberries? (strawberries are better) strawberries are better. So juicy and sweet

8. Should I attempt to make caramel for the 4th time? (only if I want to get yelled at and have another disaster) do it
Yes, make caramel. I make it, and the trick is to put the milk in in the beginning with the sugar, if you pour the milk in later then it causes some weird reaction and the sugar turns rock hard and clumps up and separates from the milk. I put all the ingredients in in the beginning and it turns out great.

kanzekatores

My hair is naturally curly and I wish it wasn’t. I honestly don’t get the hype about having such poofy hair. It’s a mess believe me.

julifhy

kanzekatores said:
My hair is naturally curly and I wish it wasn’t. I honestly don’t get the hype about having such poofy hair. It’s a mess believe me.
The problem for me is that I have wavy/curly hair, but I damaged it - a lot...
I used to literally fry my hair everyday with a straightener. I honestly like my hair whatever texture it is, but I want it to be healthy. It’s definitely healthier than it was before, but it’s still also almost impossible to manage lol. It’s not straight, wavy, or curly (it’s in between all 3 somehow??) and it’s both oily and dry
I guess curly hair is hyped up because it’s sort of a trend. Straight hair used to be trendy, then those curling iron curls, and now it’s natural curly hair.

kanzekatores

julifhy said:
The problem for me is that I have wavy/curly hair, but I damaged it - a lot...
I used to literally fry my hair everyday with a straightener. I honestly like my hair whatever texture it is, but I want it to be healthy. It’s definitely healthier than it was before, but it’s still also almost impossible to manage lol. It’s not straight, wavy, or curly (it’s in between all 3 somehow??) and it’s both oily and dry
I guess curly hair is hyped up because it’s sort of a trend. Straight hair used to be trendy, then those curling iron curls, and now it’s natural curly hair.
Oh lol. I feel like 20-40 years ago big hair was a thing, and now wavier hair is more popular. Idk

NBettas83

You mean like Bob Ross?

flyinGourami

Literally yesterday I had a tangle in my hair so bad it looked like a miniature birds nest.

Thanks Frisbee for the tip!!!

JuiceBox52

flyinGourami said:
Literally yesterday I had a tangle in my hair so bad it looked like a miniature birds nest.

Thanks Frisbee for the tip!!!
Same lol

flyinGourami

This isn't a question but... Suddenly I remember how we went on a ski trip and a family friend reminded me like 50 times of how I was "wordy". Well looking at some of my posts I can totally see what he meant hilarious

kanzekatores

flyinGourami said:
This isn't a question but... Suddenly I remember how we went on a ski trip and a family friend reminded me like 50 times of how I was "wordy". Well looking at some of my posts I can totally see what he meant hilarious
Lol it’s ok so am I.
I feel like I should ask some random questions but don’t really know what to ask

julifhy

kanzekatores said:
Lol it’s ok so am I.
I feel like I should ask some random questions but don’t really know what to ask
Here’s a random question:
Whats your dream car?
Mine is the Alfa Romeo Giulia lol

flyinGourami

What would you guys do right now if there wasn't Covid 19?

Honestly idk but I know I would buy more fish haha.

julifhy said:
Whats your dream car?
Uh.... Not too sure lol. Don't want a barbie car for sure(don't ask).

Sorry not familiar with the world of cars.

Patriotthebetta

1. Cereal first!
2. Get a piranha
3. Medium brown
4. I feel like the yolk has more of a taste
5. Blue aka. my favorite color
6. I get scared really easily most of the time so I normally scream at the top of my lungs, but if I don't get scared I just turn around and we stare at each other awkwardly for a few minutes.
7. Strawberries are better because bananas are the most bland fruit in the world, also strawberries are just delicious.
8. yes

julifhy

flyinGourami said:
I would probably be in Japan rn
I really wanted to travel somewhere this year...

flyinGourami said:
Uh.... Not too sure lol. Don't want a barbie car for sure(don't ask).

Sorry not familiar with the world of cars.
I’m not familiar with cars at all either lol. I just saw an ad for it and decided that it was my dream car hilarious

Another random question:
What’s your battery percentage? I’m on 1% with no way to charge it
I use my phone too often smh

flyinGourami

julifhy said:
Another random question:
8%

kanzekatores

julifhy said:
Whats your dream car?
flyinGourami said:

Honestly idk but I know I would buy more fish haha.
I don’t really know about the car, I don’t really know that much about them, but my brothers getting a ford thunderbird convertible from the 60s I think.
I would love to go on a trip if COVID wasn’t an issue. Last summer we did a huge road trip out west all the way to California and back and it was so much fun I would do something like that again if I could.
My phone’s at 70%. It’s usually at like 1% though

I take that back I want a gold Subaru Forester from 2003. I know it isn’t a sports car or anything but I like how it looks.

NBettas83

If COVID-19 wasn't happening, I'd be hiking a lot, we might be in Hawaii soon, I probably would just be doing so much more.

kanzekatores

julifhy said:
I would probably be in Japan rn
I really wanted to travel somewhere this year...
NBettas83 said:
If COVID-19 wasn't happening, I'd be hiking a lot, we might be in Hawaii soon, I probably would just be doing so much more.
Lol I feel you. I would be in Spain right now staying with friends for half the summer if it weren’t for COVID.

julifhy

NBettas83 said:
Can you not go hiking in Colorado? I’ve been hiking multiple times, you just have to try to keep a 6 foot distance.

NBettas83

julifhy said:
Can you not go hiking in Colorado? I’ve been hiking multiple times, you just have to try to keep a 6 foot distance.
We can hike, we did yesterday, just we're supposed to wear masks. Most people don't care so we just ended up taking them off. People are cool.

julifhy

Another random question:
If your were going to die (or the world was ending or something idk lol), what would be the last song(s) you would want to listen to?
Mine would be:
Do You Feel It? (By Chaos Chaos)
and
All For Us (By Labrinth)
If I only had time for 1 song I would choose All For Us but the version where Zendaya sings it.
I was thinking about this at 3 am lol

Frisbee

julifhy said:
Another random question:
If your were going to die (or the world was ending or something idk lol), what would be the last song(s) you would want to listen to?
Mine would be:
and
All For Us (By Labrinth)
If I only had time for 1 song I would choose All For Us but the version where Zendaya sings it.
“It’s goes on” by Sir Rosevelt

flyinGourami

julifhy said:
Another random question:
Mine would be:
and
All For Us (By Labrinth)
No clue... I have songs I equally like, but I don't listen to lots of music? I'll keep it simple, I think I'm gonna go with the ABCs. Its prob one of the first songs I ever listened to.

What do you feed your fish? I feed mircropellets, omega one flakes, fluval bug bites, occasionally egg yolk or bbs and some veggies. Trying to find some frozen bloodworms, that aren't 32 dollars plus 10 for shipping lol.

julifhy

flyinGourami said:
No clue... I have songs I equally like, but I don't listen to lots of music? I'll keep it simple, I think I'm gonna go with the ABCs. Its prob one of the first songs I ever listened to.

What do you feed your fish? I feed mircropellets, omega one flakes, fluval bug bites, occasionally egg yolk or bbs and some veggies. Trying to find some frozen bloodworms, that aren't 32 dollars plus 10 for shipping lol.
I feed topfin betta bits and betta dial-a-treat. I want to upgrade him to better food though.

Frisbee

flyinGourami said:

Omega one sinking pellets, freeze and frozen dried bloodworms and frozen mysis shrimp (and the occasional garlic-coated pea of course).

Frisbee

Is there anyone else on this planet who doesn't watch stars wars because the "force" is "creepy" as we call it? Just curious...

erinw347

julifhy said:
Whats your dream car?
Realistically, Acura TL
But just in general, McLaren Senna
julifhy said:
Another random question:
I’m at 35%
julifhy said:
Another random question:
Mine would be:
and
All For Us (By Labrinth)
Love Songs Drug Songs by X Ambassadors

I’d be in New Mexico if COVID wasn’t here.

Random question: What shade of foundation do you wear (if you wear makeup)? I wear “Albany” literally the lightest shade of them all because I don’t go outside

julifhy

Frisbee said:
Is there anyone else on this planet who doesn't watch stars wars because the "force" is "creepy" as we call it? Just curious...
I feel like I need more context to this lol and no I don’t think I find it creepy.

erinw347 said:
Random question: What shade of foundation do you wear (if you wear makeup)? I wear “Albany” literally the lightest shade of them all because I don’t go outside
I wear the lightest shade of Milk Makeup and the lightest shade of Colourpop lol. I think the only foundations I tried where I wasn’t the lightest was Fenty Beauty and MAC(?).
Surprisingly though, I think I need to get a verrrryyyy slightly darker shade bc when I put on my current foundation (the one from Colourpop) it makes me look really pale.

Are you into makeup or skincare?
If you are, what are your favorite brands?
My all time favorite is Milk Makeup. All their products work for me lol (except the hygro grip primer unfortunately) and their watermelon serum literally saved my skin . The only problem is their products are pretty expensive .

erinw347

julifhy said:
I feel like I need more context to this lol and no I don’t think I find it creepy.

I wear the lightest shade of Milk Makeup and the lightest shade of Colourpop lol. I think the only foundations I tried where I wasn’t the lightest was Fenty Beauty and MAC(?).
Surprisingly though, I think I need to get a verrrryyyy slightly darker shade bc when I put on my current foundation (the one from Colourpop) it makes me look really pale.

My all time favorite is Milk Makeup. All their products work for me lol (except the hygro grip primer unfortunately) and their watermelon serum literally saved my skin . The only problem is their products are pretty expensive .
I’m not really a makeup artist or anything, I just like buying it and letting it expire in my bathroom cabinet

julifhy

erinw347 said:
I’m not really a makeup artist or anything, I just like buying it and letting it expire in my bathroom cabinet
I’m not an artist either lol. I mostly just find it really satisfying to put makeup on (especially if it ends up looking good lol). It’s also one if the things I tend to binge buy

For those of you not into makeup/skin care,
1. What are your favorite movies?
2. Do you have any favorite TV series?
3. How did you get into fish keeping?

1. My favorite movies are basically any Avengers movies lol, Valérian and the City of a Thousand Planets, Beautiful Boy, Call Me By Your Name, and Birds of Prey.
2. I watch soooo many series, but I wouldn’t call any of them my favorites except for Euphoria and Rick and Morty.
Edit: I can’t believe I forgot the Mandalorian
3. When I was little I got a betta because of H2O Just Add Water but the reason I got a betta now was because of Foo the Flowerhorn’s channel. They inspired me to get a fish (specifically a betta) lol.

Frisbee

julifhy said:

Just creepy, in the very definition of the word.

erinw347

julifhy said:
I’m not an artist either lol. I mostly just find it really satisfying to put makeup on (especially if it ends up looking good lol). It’s also one if the things I tend to binge buy

For those of you not into makeup/skin care,
1. What are your favorite movies?
2. Do you have any favorite TV series?
3. How did you get into fish keeping?

1. My favorite movies are basically any Avengers movies lol, Valérian and the City of a Thousand Planets, Beautiful Boy, Call Me By Your Name, and Birds of Prey.
2. I watch soooo many series, but I wouldn’t call any of them my favorites except for Euphoria and Rick and Morty.
3. When I was little I got a betta because of H2O Just Add Water but the reason I got a betta now was because of Foo the Flowerhorn’s channel. They inspired me to get a fish (specifically a betta) lol.
1. I don’t really watch movies, but probably Mulan
2. Breaking Bad without a doubt
3. I kept a bunch of bettas when I was little, but didn’t actually get into fishkeeping until last year. My first tank was a 5g with 2 male guppies and a mystery snail. I have uh, definitely gotten more fish since then

erinw347

I want to email my bus driver saying thank you because I didn’t get to see him at the end of the year, but I don’t know how to do that without sounding weird :/

julifhy

Frisbee said:
Just creepy, in the very definition of the word.
I guess I do see what you mean. I never found it creepy though lol.

erinw347 said:
I want to email my bus driver saying thank you because I didn’t get to see him at the end of the year, but I don’t know how to do that without sounding weird :/
I guess I would say something like “since I wasn’t here on the last day of school, I just wanted to say thank you for being such a great bus driver!” and maybe add a few other things obviously. IMO I don’t really think it would be weird. It’s basically just a thank you note.

FitSoldier

flyinGourami said:
Here are some random questions, not sure if anyone will reply so I'm gonna answer my own questions lol.

1. Milk or cereal first? (milk, I guess I like being "weird")
2. What is something you don't think you'll ever do as a fishkeeper? (collect my goldfish's fallen teeth)
3. Not to be creepy or anything, but what is your hair color? ("black" aka very very dark brown, its a bit bleached at the tips since I never wore swim caps)
4. Do you like egg yolk or egg whites better? (idk, both are the same okay. If its a boiled egg I like the egg white better and if its a drippy yolk then yeah the yolk)
5. Do you like red or blue? (BLUE)
6. When people jumpscare you, how do you react? (I usually turn around and stare at them or laugh my head off, very VERY rarely will I get scared)
7. Why are strawberries better than bananas? Why are bananas better than strawberries? (strawberries are better)
8. Should I attempt to make caramel for the 4th time? (only if I want to get yelled at and have another disaster)
1. I don't eat cereal, like ever. I'm not sure.

2. Besides my empty 20 gallon that I use for quarantine on rare occasions, I will never own multiple operational fish tanks. One tank is enough work for me.

3. Black. Buzz cut.

4. Egg whites.

5. Blue.

6. No reaction. I'm stone cold.

7. I use frozen bananas for my blended protein shakes all the time. I like both actually!

8. Yes, but only if you plan to ship a sample of your delicious finished product to everyone.

JuiceBox52

Is anyone else way too accident prone?

erinw347

JuiceBox52 said:
I have a weird way of getting into accidents constantly but narrowly avoiding disaster. Just earlier I tripped on the sidewalk and my phone fell out of my pocket on the sewer grate, very close to falling in.

julifhy

JuiceBox52 said:
I read that sentence 4 different way before I understood what you were asking
I think I would say that I am, but I’m also somehow really lucky at the same time lol (although I think my luck is running out )

Latest threads

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Find a Guru

Top Bottom