Random Questions

flyinGourami

Here are some random questions, not sure if anyone will reply so I'm gonna answer my own questions lol.

1. Milk or cereal first? (milk, I guess I like being "weird")
2. What is something you don't think you'll ever do as a fishkeeper? (collect my goldfish's fallen teeth)
3. Not to be creepy or anything, but what is your hair color? ("black" aka very very dark brown, its a bit bleached at the tips since I never wore swim caps)
4. Do you like egg yolk or egg whites better? (idk, both are the same okay. If its a boiled egg I like the egg white better and if its a drippy yolk then yeah the yolk)
5. Do you like red or blue? (BLUE)
6. When people jumpscare you, how do you react? (I usually turn around and stare at them or laugh my head off, very VERY rarely will I get scared)
7. Why are strawberries better than bananas? Why are bananas better than strawberries? (strawberries are better)
8. Should I attempt to make caramel for the 4th time? (only if I want to get yelled at and have another disaster)

The_fishy

bgntoc said:
Here are some random questions, not sure if anyone will reply so I'm gonna answer my own questions lol.

Cereal with no milk! I really dislike how soggy it gets with milk.

bgntoc said:
2. What is something you don't think you'll ever do as a fishkeeper? (collect my goldfish's fallen teeth)
Read a book with my fish.

bgntoc said:
3. Not to be creepy or anything, but what is your hair color? ("black" aka very very dark brown, its a bit bleached at the tips since I never wore swim caps)
Dirty blond with streaks that get lighter the more I’ve been out in the sun.

bgntoc said:
4. Do you like egg yolk or egg whites better? (idk, both are the same okay. If its a boiled egg I like the egg white better and if its a drippy yolk then yeah the yolk)
Neither; I can’t eat egg that hasn’t been chemically changed into something else (ie. as a baking ingredient). It activates my gag reflex and/or causes vomiting.

bgntoc said:
Blue!

bgntoc said:
6. When people jumpscare you, how do you react? (I usually turn around and stare at them or laugh my head off, very VERY rarely will I get scared)
I either counterattack or pause.

bgntoc said:
7. Why are strawberries better than bananas? Why are bananas better than strawberries? (strawberries are better)
Bananas are better because you don’t get those crunchy tiny seeds.

bgntoc said:
8. Should I attempt to make caramel for the 4th time? (only if I want to get yelled at and have another disaster)
Maybe consider analyzing what went wrong the last few times first.

jinjerJOSH22

1. Cereal
2. I'm assuming you meant "didn't think you'd ever do" Own a big tank, 112 Gallons
3. I'll let you guess
4. Yolk but I doubt i'd have one without the other.
5. Blue even though I support the Mighty Reds
6. Jump or laugh depending on how good they were.
7. Bananas, I eat them more often = better
8. No.

AquaCaitlin

bgntoc said:

1) “Milk or cereal first?”
Gluten and dairy free- can’t have either Although probably cereal

2) “What is something you don't think you'll ever do as a fishkeeper?”
Saltwater. Or keep big fish like Oscars or big Plecos.

3) “What is your hair color?”
Caramel brown in the summer, brunette in the winter and fall with hints of red.

4) “Do you like egg yolk or egg whites better?”
I like the white. I don’t know why. I raise chickens, and sometimes the yolk is just so incredibly rich it makes me feel sick. The white is nice.

5) “Do you like red or blue?”
Blue. I definitely prefer cool colors over warm colors.

6) “When people jumpscare you, how do you react?”
I ignore them or laugh Living with as many siblings as I have really hardens you to bring fazed by much.

7) “Why are strawberries better than bananas? Why are bananas better than strawberries?”
Bananas are great for smoothies to make them creamy. They’re also great for a quick after-workout snack.
But strawberries are very refreshing... it’s a tie.

8) “Should I attempt to make caramel for the 4th time?”
Go for it! Caramel is glorious.

TheCrayfishGuy

1.Idk haven't tried milk first before 2. let my fish read a book to me 3.black 4.both are ok 5.blue 6.punch them or laugh (kinda depending on how they did it) 7.apples (aparently eating to many bannas can cause radiation poisoning) 8.yes

flyinGourami

Lol I'm glad all the answers for #5 are blue.

FinalFins

bgntoc said:

1. Milk, obviosly. I like my cereal dry.
2. Don't think I will be able to have a fishroom. Maybe.
3. rhymes with rack.
4. Egg white.
5. REDDDDDD
6. shriek then slap them.
7. Both of them are horrible.
8. Yes.

flyinGourami

FinalFins said:
1. Milk, obviosly. I like my cereal dry.
2. Don't think I will be able to have a fishroom. Maybe.
3. rhymes with rack.
4. Egg white.
5. REDDDDDD
6. shriek then slap them.
7. Both of them are horrible.
8. Yes.
Haha, the exact reason for why I never want to put cereal first.

Well, I've decided to attempt to make caramel again today. Fingers crossed, hope i don't get in trouble.
Edit: Its so weird seeing op on my profile pic

kanzekatores

1) Cereal
2) Get another tank haha. My family thinks I have enough as it is.
3) Dirty blonde turning darker
4) Both
5) Blue
6) Jump or laugh
7) Oh, strawberries are way better
8) Do it!

BlackMolly99

1. cereal
2. don't think I'll own any l sharks
3. brown hints of red and some blonde streaks in the summer
4. egg white ( yolks are )
5. small scream tense up and block them with my hands
6 green bananas are better then cold strawberries, but warm strawberries are better then yellow bananas

JettsPapa

1. Neither. I haven't eaten a bowl of cereal in years; probably decades. (I mostly eat breakfast tacos in the morning.)
  2. Take my fish for a walk.
  3. Why would that be creepy? My hair used to be brown, but now it's mostly "Arctic Blonde".
  4. Both.
  5. Yes.
  6. Ignore them. I don't startle easy.
  7. Strawberries (unless the bananas are in banana pudding; then it's bananas).
  8. Sure, why not? It's not my kitchen.

NBettas83

I haven't gotten alerts for this thread in like a week.ead:

flyinGourami

NBettas83 said:
I haven't gotten alerts for this thread in like a week.ead:
I think this is the wrong thread lol, I started it on tuesday

NBettas83

bgntoc said:
I think this is the wrong thread lol, I started it on tuesday
Oh... Oops.

Fisheye

bgntoc said:
Here are some random questions, not sure if anyone will reply so I'm gonna answer my own questions lol. LOVE THIS!

1. Milk or cereal first? Neither. Don't eat cereal or drink milk.
2. What is something you don't think you'll ever do as a fishkeeper? Have aggressives or anything over 3"
3. Not to be creepy or anything, but what is your hair color? Brown with blond and coppery highlights from the sun. Super basic hair person. Got hair don't care
4. Do you like egg yolk or egg whites better? Don't eat eggs.
5. Blue
6. When people jumpscare you, how do you react? I totally freak out. Scream. I bet it's fun to watch.
7. Why are strawberries better than bananas? Why are bananas better than strawberries? Better how? Taste, calorically, nutritionally, portability, reliability, environmentally? Not a fan of either. Medjool dates and pomegranate seeds are waaaaay more fun.
8. Should I attempt to make caramel for the 4th time? YES. YES YOU SHOULD. WHY ARE YOU EVEN ASKING?

flyinGourami

Okay now super random question, does anyone know what slime is?

AquaCaitlin

bgntoc said:
Okay now super random question, does anyone know what slime is?
Haha yess. My younger siblings are obsessed. Before the whole quarantine thing I would make it with them a lot.

flyinGourami

AquaCaitlin said:
Haha yess. My younger siblings are obsessed. Before the whole quarantine thing I would make it with them a lot.
Lol I play with slime a lot, first time I made it it felt like rubber

AquaCaitlin

bgntoc said:
Lol I play with slime a lot, first time I made it it felt like rubber
I will admit it’s super relaxing and satisfying. I made some butter slime with them that turned out super soft and stretchy.

NBettas83

Sometime slime is fun, I normally despise it though.

Fisheye

This thread pivoted HARD.

flyinGourami

Fisheye said:
This thread pivoted HARD.
??? Srry I just had a brain fart

Fisheye

I Love random, curveballs, weirdness..

flyinGourami

Fisheye said:
I Love random, curveballs, weirdness..
Haha honestly I set this thread up- You know, why did i post it in the first place?

Fisheye

Because you are amazing....

flyinGourami

Fisheye said:
Because you are amazing....
Lol thanks I guess I'm really weird(just spent 10 minutes running away from my brother)

flyinGourami

OKay so this is a thread titled random questions, hope I don't side-track my own thread. I did a water change today, my hands were dry, and well..... Hope you don't get too grossed out by this but long story short my fish ate my dried skin?.... I'm sure they'll be fine but just in case will it cause harm or anything?

The_fishy

bgntoc said:
OKay so this is a thread titled random questions, hope I don't side-track my own thread. I did a water change today, my hands were dry, and well..... Hope you don't get too grossed out by this but long story short my fish ate my dried skin?.... I'm sure they'll be fine but just in case will it cause harm or anything?
Should be fine...some fish are used intentionally for this at spas.

flyinGourami

The_fishy said:
Should be fine...some fish are used intentionally for this at spas.
Okay thanks. I was freaked out since my fish were munching on it like flakes lol.

BlackMolly99

I've heard of expensive foot care treatments were minnows eat the dead skin off you're feet

flyinGourami

BlackMolly99 said:
I've heard of expensive foot care treatments were minnows eat the dead skin off you're feet
I highly doubt a fish would eat stuff off my feet but then... My fish try to eat their own poop.

FinalFins

Garra rufa

BlackMolly99

Please ask more questions! This is such a good thread

flyinGourami

This is another kinda random question, but do you like cheeto puffs, regular cheetos, flamin hot cheetos, or do you dislike all of them?
Also I'm really really happy right now because one of my fish ate a piece of my hair and he's still alive.

BlackMolly99

I don't really like cheetos, but regular cheetos are definitely my favorite

flyinGourami

I really like hot cheetos but the thing is is that I always end up drinking like 2 bottles of water lol.

AquaCaitlin

Regular or flaming hot. Can’t stand Cheeto Puffs

flyinGourami

AquaCaitlin said:
Regular or flaming hot. Can’t stand Cheeto Puffs
Haha just got a bag of cheeto puffs.....

The_fishy

bgntoc said:
This is another kinda random question, but do you like cheeto puffs, regular cheetos, flamin hot cheetos, or do you dislike all of them?
Also I'm really really happy right now because one of my fish ate a piece of my hair and he's still alive.
No cheetos! The cheese powder freaks me out a little.

erinw347

1. Cereal first
2. Keep fishies in bowls
3. Brown, curly as heck
4. Egg whites
5. I like both I suppose
6. Scream. I jump at EVERYTHING
7. Banana
8. No

erinw347

bgntoc said:
My guppies eat my arm hair so it’s probably fine lol

flyinGourami

erinw347 said:
My guppies eat my arm hair so it’s probably fine lol
Lol I always get dust in my tank during water changes

erinw347

Here’s a question for everyone. What color are your eyes? Mine usually look brown, but are hazel/ green in the right light.

BlackMolly99

Mine are completely blue, not green sigh

flyinGourami

I have brown eyes, the most common one lol.

How did you guys make your usernames? I was thinking of fish species and so bgntoc= betta fish, goldfish, neon tetras, otocinclus and corydoras.

The_fishy

Mine are blue gray, but the one will look more blue and the other will look more green in certain lighting.

As for name, I picked it because I found it to be mildly amusing.

erinw347

BlackMolly99 said:
Mine are completely blue, not green sigh
blue eyes are pretty!!

bgntoc said:
How did you guys make your usernames? I was thinking of fish species and so bgntoc= betta fish, goldfish, neon tetras, otocinclus and corydoras.
Mine is just my name and last initial: Erin W, with some numbers lol

BlackMolly99

I couldn't think of a name, but my mum had just said she kept black mollies as a kid, so I used that( I've never even owned them! lol ) And I hate the colour pink.

MeganRenee

1. Milk or cereal first? Cereal, always
2. What is something you don't think you'll ever do as a fishkeeper? Saltwater... although you never know
3. Not to be creepy or anything, but what is your hair color? strawberry blonde
4. Do you like egg yolk or egg whites better? yolks
5. Do you like red or blue? blueeeee!
6. When people jumpscare you, how do you react? I squeal like a tiny baby
7. Why are strawberries better than bananas? Why are bananas better than strawberries? Strawberries because bananas are only good for banana bread and banana muffins
8. Should I attempt to make caramel for the 4th time? Maybe leave it to the professionals? lol

NBettas83

I have blue eyes.

I also just hit 400 Messages!

Random Great Thread

Latest threads

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Find a Guru

Top Bottom