Question Random Discussion...

NC122606

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I’m assuming my Banjo is actually getting food because he’s been alive for 21 days.

CMB

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
What the heck? I haven't gotten any notifications about this thread in days! I missed conversations!

Crispii

Well Known Member
Reaction score
What the heck? I haven't gotten any notifications about this thread in days! I missed conversations!
You missed a lot such as my English assigning another homework today, which is of course is due tomorrow. Not really mad about it since I will enjoy doing it. Guess what the homework is about.

CMB

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
You missed a lot such as my English assigning another homework today, which is of course is due tomorrow. Not really mad about it since I will enjoy doing it. Guess what the homework is about.
Well I am rather annoyed, I'll have to keep a closer eye on this thread aside from just checking my notifications. ;)

Crispii

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Well I am rather annoyed, I'll have to keep a closer eye on this thread aside from just checking my notifications. ;)
I wonder why you haven't gotten any notifications. I thought you were gone for a day or two!

Now I don't like to say this, but I am starting to enjoy the next writing course for English.

CMB

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
I wonder why you haven't gotten any notifications. I thought you were gone for a day or two!

Now I don't like to say this, but I am starting to enjoy the next writing course for English.
No clue, I got notified about other threads, just not this one. Maybe Fishlore is conspiring against me. :p

Crispii

Well Known Member
Reaction score
No clue, I got notified about other threads, just not this one. Maybe Fishlore is conspiring against me. :p
It's going to be a research essay. My teacher decided to give us five options of what to write on our papers. And guess what's one of the option.

CMB

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
It's going to be a research essay. My teacher decided to give us five options of what to write on our papers. And guess what's one of the option.
Wouldn't happen to have anything to do with fish, would it?

CMB

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
I can't believe that this was the first option that my teacher mentioned.
Did you dance in your seat at all? Because I think I might have had to say least do a victorious fist pump when I heard that topic. :p

Crispii

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Did you dance in your seat at all? Because I think I might have had to say least do a victorious fist pump when I heard that topic. :p
I gave a smile, something I hardly do in my English class. :p

It looks I'll be talking about my altum angels in my homework assignment. ;)

PascalKrypt

Well Known Member
Reaction score

See, I thought it was just me! Glad to hear it isn't. Since the update, sometimes I just don't get any notifications when people post in this thread, and then sometimes I do.

It seems almost as if you ignore a notif a few times, it ceased to alert you or something..

CMB

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
See, I thought it was just me! Glad to hear it isn't. Since the update, sometimes I just don't get any notifications when people post in this thread, and then sometimes I do.

It seems almost as if you ignore a notif a few times, it ceased to alert you or something..
Hey, it's not just me! I'm glad it's not an issue with my email address or something.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom