Random Discussion: The Trilogy [Elections are up] - Page 55

ELECTION TIME- NEW OP (CANNOT CHANGE VOTE ONCE PLACED)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Frisbee

FinalFins said:
SO you ARE 52

I have alot of time on my hands
Yeah, I’ll let you think that, then someday I’ll post a video of myself doing cartwheels across the front lawn (really confuse everyone).

FinalFins

Hugooo said:
I know right?! He joined a month after me but compare our number of posts ...
I swear, someone adds like 100 everytime I turn my back
Frisbee said:
Yeah, I’ll let you think that, then someday I’ll post a video of myself doing cartwheels across the front lawn (really confuse everyone).
Haha, cartwheels. I remember when I could do those.

Frisbee

FinalFins said:
I swear, someone adds like 100 everytime I turn my back

Haha, cartwheels. I remember when I could do those.
I thought you were only 13?

Are you 52???

FinalFins

Frisbee said:
I thought you were only 13?

Are you 52???
You know my age????

Frisbee

FinalFins

Frisbee said:
Which age?
The 3rd one! The one that the US claims my age is

Frisbee

FinalFins said:
The 3rd one! The one that the US claims my age is
13 or 52?

Hugooo

I think he is trying to say he is 52 years old and 13 months. Or is it the opposite? That would make him like 16.

Frisbee

Hugooo said:
I think he is trying to say he is 52 years old and 13 months. Or is it the opposite? That would make him like 16.
Yeah... I’m confused too.

FinalFins

Frisbee

FinalFins

Frisbee said:
Oh wow... are you still on formula?
P^2 = e^2 when a(n-1) a(n)+5*3!

Frisbee

FinalFins said:
I was talking about baby food, not math.

FinalFins

Frisbee said:
I was talking about baby food, not math.
That was my baby food

I had education at a very young age. I'm one of the youngest in my grade.

Hugooo

FinalFins said:
Pardon me, I don't speak that language.

NevermindIgnoreMe

I WAS GONE FOR LIKE 2 HOURS GUYS. 2 HOURS. WOW. TO summarize,
We considered making poor cheesecake OP before he was murdered by sulucanaC, then we eventually (through some rather unpleasant discussion) decided sulucanaC to be the best canidate for OP.
FinalFins is immortal probably. Look at the clues, can't remember his age, confusing, has a lot of free time...
It's Jingerjosh's birthday, happy birthday jingerjosh.

Frisbee

FinalFins said:
That was my baby food
Oh, that makes sense. Did you have a fish tank in the womb (judging by your experience level)?

FinalFins

Frisbee said:
Oh, that makes sense. Did you have a fish tank in the womb (judging by your experience level)?
Aw heck no. Where did the power come from??

Also I still consider myself a beginner level aquarist, I started seriously keeping fish about 1 year (and some change) ago?? Been round fish my whole life tho

Frisbee

For you Magicpenny75 (and the punching bag).

Edit: whoops, guess I accidentally posted the 8min version, oh well.

NevermindIgnoreMe

I'm writing a paper on The Old Man and the Sea. Ugh.

Frisbee

NevermindIgnoreMe said:
I'm writing a paper on The Old Man and the Sea. Ugh.
Really? Did you have to read that? I heard If was like super super boring.

NevermindIgnoreMe

Frisbee said:
Really? Did you have to read that? I heard If was like super super boring.
It is and I hated it. An old man gets dragged out to sea by a fish he won't cut the line for because he's super poor and hasn't eaten in a while, and then he kills it and starts to bring it home when sharks basically eat the whole thing. He gets home and his little boy friends gets him a meal and he sells the little left of the huge fish. I'm writing a comparison essay on him and the sharks. Really exiting and fun. :hungover::yuck:

Pythia

This thread has a lot of posts

Hugooo

NevermindIgnoreMe said:
It is and I hated it. An old man gets dragged out to sea by a fish he won't cut the line for because he's super poor and hasn't eaten in a while, and then he kills it and starts to bring it home when sharks basically eat the whole thing. He gets home and his little boy friends gets him a meal and he sells the little left of the huge fish. I'm writing a comparison essay on him and the sharks. Really exiting and fun. :hungover::yuck:
You spelt ex(c)iting wrong. Make sure to look over your essay before you submit it... (lol no offense)

NevermindIgnoreMe

Hugooo said:
You spelt ex(c)iting wrong. Make sure to look over your essay before you submit it... (lol no offense)
Lol, I do. Whoop, I always misspell exciting.

Hugooo

NevermindIgnoreMe said:
Ok good. Tbh, I always misspell necessary, so I just say nEeD.

NevermindIgnoreMe

Im allso annoied becus fer sum reeson ur teecher iss macking ous tern it in a weak erly. Ug....I alreadly hod enouf two doe...
But seriously she is making us turn it in early.

FinalFins

haha found another troll on the forum ....

StarGirl

FinalFins

StarGirl15 said:
Do they have Bettas?
Nope arowanas!

Also my picture in my signature was removed...? It isnt copyrighted I made it myself :/

Dunk2

Hey FinalFins . Where’d your signature/advertisement go?

NBettas83

FinalFins said:
Nope arowanas!

Also my picture in my signature was removed...? It isnt copyrighted I made it myself :/
Oh no the picture never even showed up for me

FinalFins

Dunk2 said:
Hey FinalFins . Where’d your signature/advertisement go?
The words are there for me but not the picture... I assume it is a copyright issue maybe? I did host the pictures myself on a google site so I need to get that solved, probably a pm to mods or some sort

flyinGourami

FinalFins said:
Nope arowanas!

Yup.... Saw that thread.
NevermindIgnoreMe said:
Haha I mispell everything, especially when I am typing so I just have grammarly. You should see my google hangout messages lol.

NBettas83

bgntoc said:
Yup.... Saw that thread.

Haha I mispell everything, especially when I am typing so I just have grammarly. You should see my google hangout messages lol.
Oh I usually double check my messages to make sure they are spelled correctly and overcapitalized.

flyinGourami

NBettas83 said:
Oh I usually double check my messages to make sure they are spelled correctly and overcapitalized.
On fishlore? I use grammarly since its easiest for me, don't want people having to learn a second language! On hangouts I don't care because my friends honestly are used to it.

NBettas83

bgntoc said:
On fishlore? I use grammarly since its easiest for me, don't want people having to learn a second language! On hangouts I don't care because my friends honestly are used to it.
I do it on both. I'm just that guy lol

jinjerJOSH22

Just had an Owl fly over my head twice and perch not 20ft from me on a telegraph poll

HHHHMMMMMMMMMM

Telegraph pole. I have not heard that used other than learning about late 19th century inventions lol. Its funny how different english speaking countries have different vocabularies. Is it a Harry Potter owl???

jinjerJOSH22

Canacullus said:
Telegraph pole. I have not heard that used other than learning about late 19th century inventions lol. Its funny how different english speaking countries have different vocabularies. Is it a Harry Potter owl???
I don't know what kind of Owls we get here in the UK and I didn't get a good look at it despite looking at it for 10 minutes.... You know what, sure why not

Cheesecake

I'm too old to be on this thread...
Random thought. What if balding people were referred to as becoming deforested?

Great betta's almighty what in the aquarium did I just read?

FinalFins

sulucanaC said:
Great betta's almighty what in the aquarium did I just read?
Summarize the last 10 pages and you will see yourself

Cheesecake

FinalFins said:
Summarize the last 10 pages and you will see yourself
Uh.
Digestive tract.
Crimes.
Cannibalism.
Murder.
Dessert.
Cheesecake.

Am I part of a cult? What is this? The further back I go, the more interesting it gets.

FinalFins

sulucanaC said:
Am I part of a cult? What is this? The further back I go, the more interesting it gets.
fishlore is a cult....

Cheesecake

FinalFins said:
fishlore is a cult....
Wow. Better leave.
I always knew there was something suspicious in the way people would ask me if I had done my daily sacrifice, but I could never put my finger on it.

NevermindIgnoreMe

sulucanaC said:
Wow. Better leave.
I always knew there was something suspicious in the way people would ask me if I had done my daily sacrifice, but I could never put my finger on it.
Lol poor sulucanaC.

Frisbee

sulucanaC, you are nominated the next OP for the random discussion (because you ate the cheesecake).

Hawkeyes is trying cucumber for the first time. We’ll see if he likes it.

He’s such a cute little dude. I wanna get him a friend. Hey, if anyone has a pacific sideband snail in need of rehoming, I’m interested! I’ve been snail hunting and I can’t find any.

Edit: And he does not, he slimed right over it and didn’t want it. Went strait back to napping. What a picky snail. All he likes is carrots and mushrooms so far.

HHHHMMMMMMMMMM

sulucanaC, this is probably really weird for you LOL. Yah let's pretend the previous 10 pages never happened.

Frisbee

I had an idea involving the Happy birthday song. I brought to my sister, and WABAM!! Super epic. It’s like the coolest happy birthday song you’ve ever heard. We took the traditional happy birthday song, but changed it up a bit to make it sound super super cool. I imagine a whole orchestra doing it, but all we had was a piano, the cello, and I drummed on the cello through parts.

I wish I could upload I video for you jinjerJOSH22.

My sister’s (the pianist) birthday is the 24th, so I wanna wake her up early in the morning playing happy birthday on the cello. It would be the perfect wake up alarm. Sadly, there are other people in the house that would probably kill me if I did that.

RikkiTikkii

I have no clue what’s happening in this thread the past 24 hours but I can say this

None of us have the brain cell huh

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom