Random Discussion: The Trilogy [Elections are up] - Page 54

ELECTION TIME- NEW OP (CANNOT CHANGE VOTE ONCE PLACED)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FinalFins

Finished the poetry refresh the page

NevermindIgnoreMe

MAKE CHEESECAKE NEXT OP
MAKE CHEESECAKE NEXT OP
MAKE CHEESECAKE NEXT OP
MAKE CHEESECAKE NEXT OP
MAKE CHEESECAKE NEXT OP
MAKE CHEESECAKE NEXT OP

Frisbee

MAKE FISHLORE CHEESY AGAIN!

AcornTheBetta

NevermindIgnoreMe

MAKE FISHLORE CAKEY AGAIN!

AcornTheBetta

NevermindIgnoreMe said:
MAKE FISHLORE CAKEY AGAIN!
This thread is now making me hungry

Frisbee

The people’s of the fishlorian society have officially declared, that we nominate Cheesecake to be the next Thread Operator. Due to the lack of votes in his favor because of inadequate voting time, the fishlorian government shall overrule the poll and nominate cheesecake.

That being said, the cheesecake was eaten by a man of the name Canaculus, (of whom the fishlorian government is sorely displeased) and now going by the code name sulucanaC. Though to our extreme displeasure, since the contents of the cheesecake are in his stomach, he would be the official nominee for Thread operator.

The official nominee is (drum roll),
sulucanaC.

Hey, that wasn’t bad for a governmental letter, right? I’m pretty good at this.

HHHHMMMMMMMMMM

Chicken strips! Chicken nuggets! Sandwiches without cheese !!! Burgers! Cake! ICE CREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AcornTheBetta

Frisbee said:
The people’s of the fishlorian society have officially declared, that we nominate Cheesecake to be the next Thread Operator. Due to the lack of votes in his favor because of inadequate voting time, the fishlorian government shall overrule the poll and nominate cheesecake.

That being said, the cheesecake was eaten by a man of the name Canaculus, (of whom the fishlorian government is sorely displeased) and now going by the code name sulucanaC. Though to our extreme displeasure, since the contents of the cheesecake are in his stomach, he would be the official nominee for Thread operator.

The official nominee is (drum roll),
sulucanaC.

Hey, that wasn’t bad for a governmental letter, right? I’m pretty good at this.
RIP Cheesecake

HHHHMMMMMMMMMM

Today on FishLore news, a member going by the name sulucanaC brutally murdered the next OP, Mr. Cheesecake. We believe the Mr. Cheesecake to have been impaled by a fork, smashed in the attackers mouth, and left to die a slow painful death in the assailant’s digestive juices. Because of @sulucanaC’s horrible violation of the law, he can’t be the next OP. Sorry folks, but it looks like we have to vote again.

Thanks for listening.

(Annoying theme music)

Frisbee

Canacullus said:
Today on FishLore news, a member going by the name sulucanaC brutally murdered the next OP, Mr. Cheesecake. We believe the Mr. Cheesecake to have been impaled by a fork, smashed in the attackers mouth, and left to die a slow painful death in the assailant’s digestive juices. Because of @sulucanaC’s horrible violation of the law, he can’t be the next OP. Sorry folks, but it looks like we have to vote again.

Thanks for listening.

(Annoying theme music)
The only one intelligent enough to rule us was cheesecake, and since his contents are in sulucanaC, so is his greatness, therefore, sulucanaC is the only one now great enough to rule us. If he is the only one who could overpower the cheesecake, then he certainly deserves our worship, right?..

HHHHMMMMMMMMMM

Actually, cheesecake is not dead. He will soon exit sulucanaC’s body (i will spare the details). So that means that sulucanaC’s feces are the next OP. Right???

Frisbee

Canacullus said:
Actually, cheesecake is not dead. He will soon exit sulucanaC’s body (i will spare the details). So that means that sulucanaC’s feces are the next OP. Right???
Eewwwww, ew, ew, ew. Nooooo. He would have left all his greatness in sulucanaC digestion anyway.

HHHHMMMMMMMMMM

But the human digestion system has bacteria that eats some of the waste and cleans up, so that means @sulucanaC’s bacteria is the new OP.

Frisbee

Canacullus said:
But the human digestion system has bacteria that eats some of the waste and cleans up, so that means @sulucanaC’s bacteria is the new OP.
Okay, this is getting weird.

HHHHMMMMMMMMMM

Yes it is. You humans are very strange.

All hail sulucanaC’s bacteria!!!!!!!!!

Frisbee

Canacullus said:
Yes it is. You humans are very strange.

All hail sulucanaC’s bacteria!!!!!!!!!
:yuck:
No, I won’t do it.

HHHHMMMMMMMMMM

I’m sorry sulucanaC. This is probably very awkward for you. I have heard humans can be sensitive about their bacteria. BACTERIA!!!!!!!!

Frisbee

Canacullus said:
I’m sorry sulucanaC. This is probably very awkward for you. I have heard humans can be sensitive about their bacteria. BACTERIA!!!!!!!!
Is there a weird option when rating someone’s post?

HHHHMMMMMMMMMM

But the bacteria can only live for several months, so that’s an Issue.

BTW I’m not an adult i’m 14. Just so you guys are’nt like ’what is wrong with that weirdo adult? Why are they acting so immature?’

FinalFins

ummm, e.coli are in human waste :yuck:

You want to worship bacteria that make you sick?

HHHHMMMMMMMMMM

No. There is good bacteria in the stomach and digestive system that help eat down the waste. Everybody has it. They are good for you.

Frisbee

Canacullus said:
No. There is good bacteria in the stomach and digestive system that help eat down the waste. Everybody has it. They are good for you.
Saccharomyces boulardii to name some.

Edit: man, name one strain of bacteria and everybody goes silent.

Feohw

I can't wait for sulucanaC to log on to find people discussing him murdering and eating a cheesecake, as well as discussing his digestive system, faeces, and bacteria. I'm sure he won't be flabbergasted at all

HHHHMMMMMMMMMM

His bacteria have too short of life spans, and since they belong to sulucanaC, he is the next OP.

Sorry, that was the super long way to determine sulucanaC is the next OP. LOL he will be so weirded out when he sees the posts about him.

Frisbee

I have a love/hate relationship with popcorn. It tastes amazing and I can digest it, but it shreds my gum line.

FinalFins

Couldnt we have just done majority rules??

Hugooo

I'm not sure if someone has mentioned this already (I don't get alerts for this thread :banghead but happy 26th birthday to jinjerJOSH22! Thanks for your great advice to everyone (including me) and I hope you stay here for a while!

Edit: I don't know if it's his actual bday, I was just scrolling through today's bdays )

FinalFins

Happy Birthday jinjerJOSH22 !!!

Wishing you the best of years!

HHHHMMMMMMMMMM

Merry birthday and happy summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your over 1/4 of the way to a century!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frisbee

Yeah! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY jinjerJOSH22!

Happy birthday too you!
Happy birthday tooooo you!
Happy birthday dear josh,
Happy birthday to you!

jinjerJOSH22

Hugooo said:
I'm not sure if someone has mentioned this already (I don't get alerts for this thread :banghead but happy 26th birthday to jinjerJOSH22! Thanks for your great advice to everyone (including me) and I hope you stay here for a while!
Thank you very much, you’re the first (including irl friends )

Thanks guys

HHHHMMMMMMMMMM

My dog is laying on the floor next to me.

HHHHMMMMMMMMMM

jinjerJOSH22 said:
Thank you very much, you’re the first (including irl friends )

Thanks guys
Hey, we are your real life friends. We are in real life, right?

HHHHMMMMMMMMMM

I have a thread for her in dogs I think. You should check it out.

Frisbee

Yeah, I accidentally put the wrong b-Day in when I made my profile, so it says my B-day is June 6th and I’m like 52 (which is obviously wrong). So I just have my birthday hidden, lol.

jinjerJOSH22

Canacullus said:
Hey, we are your real life friends. We are in real life, right?
I’m still not sure if any of you are real or just robots

and yes I’m 26 today

Frisbee

jinjerJOSH22 said:

and yes I’m 26 today
No, you’re right, we are all just robots

jinjerJOSH22

Frisbee said:
No, you’re right, we are all just robots
I knew it!

Frisbee

jinjerJOSH22

Frisbee

jinjerJOSH22 said:
It’s ok, I like robots
Really? Even severely depressed ones (depressed that we are robots that is)?

Lol

Frisbee

Oh, I just checked my profile, it says I was born 1960, that’s gotta be correct!

Feohw

jinjerJOSH22 said:

and yes I’m 26 today
Happy birthday gourami dude! 26? How's the back old man?
Frisbee said:
Yeah, I accidentally put the wrong b-Day in when I made my profile,
I put the wrong birthday on mine too. It would be handy to actually be able to change it.

FinalFins

I feel old now.

I don't even know if I put a birthday in mine, I probably just popped in the first number that came to mind.

Shazam! I'm not actually 13!

Shazam! Reverse psycology am I actually 13?

Yes....

Also if you want to change your birth date -

Frisbee

FinalFins said:
I feel old now.

I don't even know if I put a birthday in mine, I probably just popped in the first number that came to mind.

Shazam! I'm not actually 13!

Shazam! Reverse psycology am I actually 13?

Yes....
Wait... you are younger then I am? You are like a fishlore VIP! How does that work?!?

FinalFins

Frisbee said:
Wait... you are younger then I am? You are like a fishlore VIP! How does that work?!?
SO you ARE 52

I have alot of time on my hands

jinjerJOSH22

Frisbee said:
Really? Even severely depressed ones (depressed that we are robots that is)?

Lol
Especially the severely depressed ones, if you can feel depressed you can feel happy.... probably
Feohw said:
Happy birthday gourami dude! 26? How's the back old man?
Thanks, just fine... somewhat

Hugooo

Frisbee said:
I know right?! He joined a month after me but compare our number of posts ...

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom