Random Discussion: The Trilogy [Elections are up]

ELECTION TIME- NEW OP (CANNOT CHANGE VOTE ONCE PLACED)


  • Total voters
    36
  • Poll closed .

FinalFins

Member
Questionable rumbling sound and ground shaking 5 minutes ago where I am, possible foreshock? Or a big item entering the atmosphere? Would be cool so see a giant rock in my backyard..
 
  • Thread Starter

FinalFins

Member
Oop, it was an earthquake. magnitude 2.5.
 

NC122606

Member
NOOOOOOO
 

AGAqua

Member
I’ve been watching all the movies like San Andreas. I’m all scared now...
 

coralbandit

Member
I felt it !
 
  • Moderator

Coradee

Moderator
Member
Done
 

coralbandit

Member


Says 3.1 centered in Glens Falls !
You were right on it FF !
 
  • Thread Starter

FinalFins

Member
Oh sick I won the election

And coral Wow I thought it centered in SGF
 

coralbandit

Member
I knew there had to be a better reason to get up early then to just go to work for the first time this year !
 

PascalKrypt

Member
Wow congrats new OP. The election has run its course.

But where was I.... jinjerJOSH22 really, your tanks are open top? o.o I hope not the one with the dayI in it, you know what happened to mine right?

Speaking of which, omw now to pick them up
 

jinjerJOSH22

Member
PascalKrypt said:
Wow congrats new OP. The election has run its course.

But where was I.... jinjerJOSH22 really, your tanks are open top? o.o I hope not the one with the dayI in it, you know what happened to mine right?

Speaking of which, omw now to pick them up
They are, I don’t have anything to really cover it.
It’s not completely open top they’d have to really give it a good try to actually clear the rI'm on the tank.
I can’t wait to see them
Congratulations FinalFins well won.
 

aoiumi

Member
I can barely believe that there is now a third one of these. But they sure are fun!
 

Amazoniantanklvr

Member
144 almost guys!
 

EmiliyaCossack

Member
My random thought of the day: when Minnows stop suddenly and freeze, is it called minnowpause?
 

Amazoniantanklvr

Member
I fell asleep at 11:15 and got up at 7 and have WAYYYYYYY too much energy. I'm usualy exausted
 

Frisbee

Member
I don’t know what to eat for breakfast. I’m to lazy to cook a sweet potato.
 

Amazoniantanklvr

Member
A sweet potato for breakfast?!?!
 

TWiG87

Member
Amazoniantanklvr said:
A sweet potato for breakfast?!?!
Always, gotta eat those super foods!
 

EmiliyaCossack

Member
I was bad, for breakfast this morning I had a mango, then grabbed some leftover ice cream and put some raspberry syrup on it and added some carbonated water to make a little soda. My energy drink for the morning haha
 

Amazoniantanklvr

Member
EmiliyaCossack said:
I was bad, for breakfast this morning I had a mango, then grabbed some leftover ice cream and put some raspberry syrup on it and added some carbonated water to make a little soda. My energy drink for the morning haha
Well you started out well with the mango. What flavor of ice cream. I don't think that I'd want that energy drink to be honest.
 

EmiliyaCossack

Member
Amazoniantanklvr said:
Well you started out well with the mango. What flavor of ice cream. I don't think that I'd want that energy drink to be honest.
Marionberry with pie crust. Again not a healthy breakfast at all, but I need something quick before I go out to work the horses
 

Amazoniantanklvr

Member
EmiliyaCossack said:
Marionberry with pie crust. Again not a healthy breakfast at all, but I need something quick before I go out to work the horses
That's even a flavor!?!?! Not healthy at ALL!
 

EmiliyaCossack

Member
Amazoniantanklvr said:
That's even a flavor!?!?! Not healthy at ALL!
Marionberry is not just a flavor, marionberries are a real thing! I pick them I know. This ice cream has the actual marionberries in it
 

Amazoniantanklvr

Member
Did you make the ice cream? I knew that they were a real thing, just didn't know that they were a flavor of ice-cream.
 

EmiliyaCossack

Member
Amazoniantanklvr said:
Did you make the ice cream? I knew that they were a real thing, just didn't know that they were a flavor of ice-cream.
No, my local grocery store carries all of the local ice creams with local fruit. It's very local
 

Amazoniantanklvr

Member
EmiliyaCossack said:
No, my local grocery store carries all of the local ice creams with local fruit. It's very local
That's cool! Is it locally made?
 

Frisbee

Member
Yes, a sweet potato for breakfast. You can take a leftover baked sweet potato and poor almond milk (or whatever milk you drink) and cinnamon. You can also slice it up and fry it like regular fried potatoes. I usually microwave it though. Just chop it up, put it in the microwave for 10 minutes, stir every few minutes. The outcome is kind of crunchy and tasted really good with butter on top.
 

EmiliyaCossack

Member
Amazoniantanklvr said:
That's cool! Is it locally made?
It is. Loco isn't it?

LittleBlueGuppy said:
Yes, a sweet potato for breakfast. You can take a leftover baked sweet potato and poor almond milk (or whatever milk you drink) and cinnamon. You can also slice it up and fry it like regular fried potatoes. I usually microwave it though. Just chop it up, put it in the microwave for 10 minutes, stir every few minutes. The outcome is kind of crunchy and tasted really good with butter on top.
I want one. You can make me one!
 

Amazoniantanklvr

Member
LittleBlueGuppy said:
Yes, a sweet potato for breakfast. You can take a leftover baked sweet potato and poor almond milk (or whatever milk you drink) and cinnamon. You can also slice it up and fry it like regular fried potatoes. I usually microwave it though. Just chop it up, put it in the microwave for 10 minutes, stir every few minutes. The outcome is kind of crunchy and tasted really good with butter on top.
Yes, but for breakfast?!! We usually have them for dinner.
EmiliyaCossack said:
It is. Loco isn't it?
Very loco! lol
 

JettsPapa

Member
LittleBlueGuppy said:
I don’t know what to eat for breakfast. I’m to lazy to cook a sweet potato.
I think I'll stick with my "super food". I have a breakfast taco almost every morning, made by people who know how to make a breakfast taco.

I stop at a local convenience store every morning about 6:00. They are so busy there's always at least 3, and sometimes 4, people working behind the counter making them. And remember what I said about "people who know how to make a breakfast taco"? Between the workers and the clientele there's more Spanish spoken there than English.

One of the options there is eggs scrambled with potatoes, jalapenos, onions, and tomatoes. I like tacos made with half that mixture and then finished with beef fajita meat (with refried beans, of course ).
 

Amazoniantanklvr

Member
JettsPapa said:
I think I'll stick with my "super food". I have a breakfast taco almost every morning, made by people who know how to make a breakfast taco.

I stop at a local convenience store every morning about 6:00. They are so busy there's always at least 3, and sometimes 4, people working behind the counter making them. And remember what I said about "people who know how to make a breakfast taco"? Between the workers and the clientele there's more Spanish spoken there than English.

One of the options there is eggs scrambled with potatoes, jalapenos, onions, and tomatoes. I like tacos made with half that mixture and then finished with beef fajita meat (with refried beans, of course ).
mmmmm. You are making me hungry! Can you send me one please?!? I think that I'm going to have a second breakfast now. What kind of tortilla?
 

JettsPapa

Member
Amazoniantanklvr said:
mmmmm. You are making me hungry! Can you send me one please?!? I think that I'm going to have a second breakfast now. What kind of tortilla?
Flour.
 

Frisbee

Member
Amazoniantanklvr said:
Yes, but for breakfast?!! We usually have them for dinner.

Very loco! lol
Regular potatoes are a breakfast food, why not sweet? Have you ever had fried sweet potato? Or sweet potato with milk and cinnamon? Fits more into the breakfast category then any other.
 

Amazoniantanklvr

Member
I really don't consider potatoes a breakfast food. I love sweet potato fries! The second one sounds, um, interesting.
 

Frisbee

Member
Amazoniantanklvr said:
I really don't consider potatoes a breakfast food. I love sweet potato fries! The second one sounds, um, interesting.
The Costco sweet potatoes are great made sweet. You can even add a little sugar or honey if you want. It’s like breakfast rice.
 

Amazoniantanklvr

Member
Pre mashed? Uh, breakfast rice is more of a desert-like pancakes, crêpes, waffles and policinka.
 

TWiG87

Member
Amazoniantanklvr said:
I really don't consider potatoes a breakfast food. I love sweet potato fries! The second one sounds, um, interesting.
Hash browns are potatoes and home fries. Love ‘em
 

JettsPapa

Member
LittleBlueGuppy said:
Regular potatoes are a breakfast food, why not sweet? Have you ever had fried sweet potato? Or sweet potato with milk and cinnamon? Fits more into the breakfast category then any other.
I have. I'm not a fan.
 

Amazoniantanklvr

Member
TWiG87 said:
Hash browns are potatoes and home fries. Love ‘em
I know. Not a REAL breakfast food IMO.
 

EmiliyaCossack

Member
I'm allergic to potatoes. This conversation is making me starving for hash browns
 

Amazoniantanklvr

Member
EmiliyaCossack said:
I'm allergic to potatoes. This conversation is making me starving for hash browns
Really? I've never hear of anyone with that allergy.
 

Frisbee

Member
JettsPapa said:
I have. I'm not a fan.
They have to be cooked right to taste good. The best way is when you cut them really really thin and put a bunch of garlic on them. If you cut them restaurant style then, yeah, that’s gross.
 

EmiliyaCossack

Member
Amazoniantanklvr said:
Really? I've never hear of anyone with that allergy.
It can happen. My mother-in-law's the same way. I am allergic to potatoes but can have them on occasion if I don't have too many, so it's a mild allergy. I'm also allergic to sesame seeds, peanuts, all grains is a very mild allergy but sometimes when it flares up I have to go grainless for a while, tomatoes, oranges, and strawberries. I feel like there's something else that I always forget but I never remember until I eat it and then I get sick.
 

Feohw

Member
FinalFins said:
Oh sick I won the election
Congratz! At least you won't start a war over this one. Maybe...
Amazoniantanklvr said:
I really don't consider potatoes a breakfast food.
Didn't you say you had Irish in you But I agree. I wouldn't eat them for breakfast, unless its hash browns. I'm not much of a potato person no matter the meal though.
 

JettsPapa

Member
EmiliyaCossack said:
It can happen. My mother-in-law's the same way. I am allergic to potatoes but can have them on occasion if I don't have too many, so it's a mild allergy. I'm also allergic to sesame seeds, peanuts, all grains is a very mild allergy but sometimes when it flares up I have to go grainless for a while, tomatoes, oranges, and strawberries. I feel like there's something else that I always forget but I never remember until I eat it and then I get sick.
I guess I'm lucky. The only thing I'm allergic to is hard work.
 

Frisbee

Member
My cat looks so displeased with me for being on fishlore instead of petting her.

 

EmiliyaCossack

Member
JettsPapa said:
I guess I'm lucky. The only thing I'm allergic to is hard work.
Well depending on how old you are, you get a free pass to be allergic to hard work if you're over the age of 50. If your under the age of 50 you have no excuse LOL
 

Amazoniantanklvr

Member
Feohw said:
Didn't you say you had Irish in you But I agree. I wouldn't eat them for breakfast, unless its hash browns. I'm not much of a potato person no matter the meal though.
I am! But I agree.
 

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Log in or register to view

Top Bottom