Ranchu goldfish care
I have a 4 x 2 x 2 planted pond outside and I was planning to add some Ranchu goldfish into there.
I am located in a warm area is Southern California.
- Will an 8 in. spillway be enough to hold the proper media for the goldfish?
- How many goldfish could I get?
- I'm going to feed them bloodworms 2x a week, shrimp pellets 4x a week, and veggies 1x a week. And twice a day, morning, and mid-day. Will that be adequate food for them?
- How long can they go without food? I will keep plants and mosquito fish in the pond with them. I will be traveling sometimes so I was wondering how long they can go without food by just eating the floating plants and some mosquito fish
- Do I have to get a certain gender of goldfish? Or could I get a mix of genders for the pond?
Thanks for taking a look!