Ramshorn Snails Want To Buy

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade, Free' started by WinterSoldier., Feb 11, 2019.

1. WinterSoldier.Well Known MemberMember

So I am looking for someone who will sell me ramshorn snails. I am hoping, since they are a pest snail that I may be able to get some from someone with only shipping included. I don't think I Can get any from my lfs, they don't seem to keen on handing them out :( This is a low budget project so I am really hoping it won't be toooooo much.

I am looking for blue ones or maybe pink. If you have any you would like to get rid of or simply sell then please contact me. I want them for algae control, and I heard they are great for eating algae off plants.

Thanks!!!!!!

WinterSoldier.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
  2. CanaculusWell Known MemberMember

You can ask here if he has any:

Want To Sell - Feeder Snails!

Edit: he doesn't say if he has any or not. He only mentions pond/bladder snails, but it never hurts to ask :)!

3. RtessyFishlore VIPMember

I have some blue and pink, but not many, and I can't sell them just for shipping. Plus, shipping is $10 :(
    If you want 60ish normals, I can do that for $12, or just 10 or so for shipping.
    Let me know if this is too much, and no hard feelings if it is!

4. WinterSoldier.Well Known MemberMember

All good Rtessy I wasn't expecting people to give the blue or pink ones away, but how much for 3 of each + shipping? And the normal ones..could you send a pic? Thanks!!

5. ValerieAdamsFishlore VIPMember

I might have some pink ones

6. WinterSoldier.Well Known MemberMember

price? Shipping? :)

7. ValerieAdamsFishlore VIPMember

I'll have to get back to you lol. I'm not even 100% sure that they're pink but they're not brown. I'll get pictures tonight and let you know what I have

8. RtessyFishlore VIPMember

Sorry about the late reply!
    I don't have many pinks, maybe 1 or 2, getting some more in the mail soon, I do have 3 blues I could give you. Pics are crummy, just moved them to whatever container I had, lol.
    $13 for 6, I can find more blues or if you want to wait for more pinks they'll come later. Shipping is $10.
    If you want, I also have quite a few black mystery snails for free...

Attached Files:

9. ValerieAdamsFishlore VIPMember

Okay, so snails are hard to photograph apparently. And these wouldn't really be considered pink like I thought. They have a somewhat brown but kind of transparent shell and pink bodies (is that the right word?) Here's some pictures:
    2019-02-12 17.29.30.jpg2019-02-12 17.31.06.jpg2019-02-12 17.33.19.jpg2019-02-12 17.37.49.jpg2019-02-12 17.37.59.jpg
    In the ones in the water, you can kind of see their pink bodies more. At least that's what I was trying to show. The water obviously has tannins in it, it's from mopani driftwood

10. WinterSoldier.Well Known MemberMember

Okay! Let me thinnnkkkk.....Shipping? Price per snail?

11. ValerieAdamsFishlore VIPMember

I have noooo idea how much shipping is. Or even how to ship them lol. It would just be the cost of shipping/supplies. I don't care enough about them to charge for the actual snails lol. I believe a small flat rate box is somewhere around $10

12. WinterSoldier.Well Known MemberMember

Could I give you my answer tomorrow??

13. ValerieAdamsFishlore VIPMember

Yes, of course! Take your time, I haven't offered them to anyone else

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice