Ramshorn/ Pond snails Want To Buy

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade, Free' started by FridayGt, Jan 5, 2013.

1. FridayGt

FridayGtValued MemberMember

Alrighty folks! I'd like to buy some ramshorn snails or pond snails. I've gotten some dwarf puffer fish and I'd like a larger stock of feeder snails for them. Please let me know what you have, shipping to 19734.

2. ivonko

ivonkoValued MemberMember

have you considered doing malaysian trumpet snails? i know those reproduce extremely quickly and would probably make good feeders, i have a ton of them in my tank and am absolutely willing to share but i have never shipped any live things before so dont even know where to start.

i also like that they burrow during the day so it doesnt look like your tank is infested with them, then they come out in the evening and you see just how many you actually have

3. Aquarist

AquaristFishlore LegendMember

Good morning,

Please remember to use Private Messages and limit chat in this B/S/T/F section.

Thanks!

Ken

4. OP
    OP
    FridayGt

Thank you for the thought ivonko. I have considered them, however, i have also been told that there shells are a little too hard for dwarf puffer fish. Thank you.

5. OP
    OP
    FridayGt

Still looking. Found a relatively cheap source on the bay, but would always trust someone from fish lore more.

6. OP
    OP
    FridayGt

This ones all done, thanks folks!

7. Aquarist

AquaristFishlore LegendMember

Closed thread.

Ken

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice