Rams or Discus

Which one would you pick?

• Discus

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Ram

Votes: 17 68.0%

• Total voters
Sabi
If you were to choose between keeping discus or rams, what would you take?

Discus

photo credit:

Rams

photo credit: Jacko

Tom
I would most likely go with rams, but that is because I have only experience with the rams and none with the discus. But if I really had to choose, I would buy a smaller tank for some rams and put discus in a larger tank. lol
Tom

Neville
I would say Rams, cause Discus r very sensitive and I think I don't have the ability to take care of them! I would buy an oscar for my new tank soon! (Bought a 6'x1.5'x1.5' tank today! I'm back in the Business guys! YAHOO!!!!!!!!!) how much is that in gallons?:-\

lilsoccakid
that's about 100.99 gallons

Allie
If you aren't into breeding discus you could have both in the tank.
My dream tank is our 120 gallon all blue diamond discus among all green plants. *sigh*

COBettaCouple
I want both!

tkfury
I'd say rams. I don't know what it is but I can't say I care much for discus .. but then again I didn't care for rams much before either but they have grown on me.

MissMTS
I can't decide! I love my 3 rams, but I have always wanted a tank of discus. I think that the care that discus require would overwhelm me but they are stunning fish!

miker
Can't afford Discus

I like Rams

capekate
I voted Rams. ;D I have both, love them... but really enjoy the rams personality. The rams requirements are much like the Discus anyway. Yes, the discus are much more expensive than the rams,and you can have more rams in your tank due to their size than Discus.

~ kate

Sabi
Wow the rams are in the lead!

andy65
I have one Ram and I love him. He is so cool,lots of personality.

If I had the room and the time I would have discus.

Jacko
Rams, I loved my beloved pair so much. Discus are nice but the price and tank size are daunting to me, I don't have room for a 75+ or the funds for a Jack Wattley since I would only get from him.

Narcicius
Both are really hard to care for, But I think the Discus have a unique swim pattern that make them just amazign additions to a tank, as the main attraction, Rams are beautiful I just think that discus look like a saltwater fish in a tropical environment.

Sabi
Well rams you sure win majority of fishlorians hearts! ;D
I still go for discus...

King_Snuggles
I picked the discus but my next fish is going to be rams due to the size and price.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
coralbandit
  • Question
Replies
Views
86 ssinit
Replies
Views
86 ssinit
  • Poll