Ramdom pics of my fishies =3 20 Gallon Tank 

Akari_32

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I was bored yesteray, and I found my camera, so I started taking some pics. And I know how I keep saying how totaly freeking awesome my Guppyies colors are, so here they are =) If you havent noticed, I was aiming for Carlisle (yeah, I went there XD), so theres lots of pics of him. And you guys get to see the 1st pics of my youngest fry, and finally a decent pic of Damon. So, yeah, enjoy <3

Attachments

Akari_32

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
And the last one =3

Just a note~ Twin #1 is the one that was having problems with her drop a few days ago

Attachments

Aquagirl1978

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Wow love the blue ones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I figured out that the four fry mine dropped we got 2 females and 2 males and they all are gonna be red and orange. Did you buy yours at the LFS, or a breeder?

jenja

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
They are beautiful guppies!! I love all their names...haha. I thought that Howl jr II is particularly beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

Akari_32

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Thanks guys =3 I do enjoy naming my fish. Cant wait till the fry get their colors so I can name them too! Howl Jr II and the Twins are all siblings, and are about a year old, as far as I can tell (its so easy to loose track of their ages >.<)

@ Aquagirl1978~ I bred all of them, actually, except Damon, Amorak, and Spot (Damon and Amorak came from a local store before they really started sucking. And Spot came from a fresh delivery at WalMart)

Akari_32

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
And heres Gambit. He is an Aqua Pineapple (thats the name of his coloration) Half Moon Betta. I got him as a birthday present to myself the end of July (maybe the begining of August....?). The 1st one is from the day I brought him home, and the 2nd one is from last week =3

Attachments

Aquagirl1978

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
AWWWW Hes pretty!!!

Akari_32

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Just a quick note; I have some more pics up in my albums if you wunna take a look =)

bassbonediva

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Is your Carlisle named after the Carlisle I'm thinking of? If so, I win! I have corrupted someone to the Twilight names!! ROFL!

Gambit is GORGEOUS!

Akari_32

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
bassbonediva said:
Is your Carlisle named after the Carlisle I'm thinking of? If so, I win! I have corrupted someone to the Twilight names!! ROFL!

Gambit is GORGEOUS!
Yes he is, but only because the real Carlisle (and Jacob) are the only ummm.... "nice" ones (to put it in kid-friendly terms lol) I the movies (the movie Edward is icky, IMO). I also have a nice little boy, still very young, maybe 2 1/2 months, named Jacob <3

And thank you <3 If only the 10 gallons didnt have such crappy lighting, you would be able to see his colors alot better

RayRay

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Both those guppies and your betta are gorgeous. I've never seen such colors on guppies before.

Akari_32

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
RayRay said:
Both those guppies and your betta are gorgeous. I've never seen such colors on guppies before.
Thanks! I love my little mutt Guppies lol I'm very picky about the fish I buy >.<

Betta/Horse lover

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Awesome fish!

Akari_32

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Thank you <3