Ram babies and when to stert feeding

Gorm6969

Ok guys I have new babies that are swimming around. When do I start feeding them and what do I use. I'm not moving them cause there is no other tank. The parents are corralling them together and keeping the other fish away. My video is too large so I will add a shorter one
Ok guys I have new babies that are swimming around. When do I start feeding them and what do I use. I'm not moving them cause there is no other tank. The parents are corralling them together and keeping the other fish away. My video is too large so I will add a shorter one

Dunk2

If they’re swimming, it’s time to feed them.

I’d suggest a combination of freshly hatched baby brine shrimp and Golden Pearls. If you need a temporary food until you get those, try Hikari First Bites or very finely ground flakes. Just be careful not to over feed and foul the water.

There are other fish in the tank. . . Do the swimmers have hiding spots in the tank? If not, unfortunately, I think it’s unlikely they’ll survive. Even with hiding spots, might still be a challenge? Have you considered a breeder box for your tank?

SparkyJones

I wish you luck. it's going to be difficult if you don't have them in their own tank without the constant threats of being picked off, difficult for them to make it and difficult on the parents to defend them, which they might give up on also if there's too much pressure and neither can rest.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Huckleberry77
Replies
Views
jmaldo
  • Question
Replies
Views
Feohw
Replies