Rainbowfish Suggestions - Page 2

SeanyBaggs123

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
firesflightt said:
the problem is that I am under my parents' roof, and they have a thing against ordering online, unless it's amazon or ebay. I'll see if I can reason with them. I also don't make my own money (I would if I could) so I can't afford a whole lot.

sorry that i'm being a bother, if it were up to me, I would order online.
Fair enough! That makes a lot more sense. If they say no I'd try to find a local hobby group/auction.

OP
W

windrunner9189

Well Known
Reaction score
SeanyBaggs123 said:
Fair enough! That makes a lot more sense. If they say no I'd try to find a local hobby group/auction.
maybe I should have said something earlier, sorry about that. I'll see if I can find any (time to do my homework)
nikm128 said:
Totally understand, I have the exact same situation here. So I just ask my grandparent that live a mile up the road to order them, then I smuggle them home after school
lol!

SeanyBaggs123

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
firesflightt said:
maybe I should have said something earlier, sorry about that. I'll see if I can find any (time to do my homework)lol!
No need to apologize, just trying to help an aspiring rainbow enthusiast!

OP
W

windrunner9189

Well Known
Reaction score
maybe if I can get a summer job or start breeding the fish I have (planning to breed gouramis soon) I can buy the rainbows at the normal store price, (still considering the other options of course)

also, one more question, will turquoise rainbows do alright in 79 degrees? I heard somewhere that they like it slightly cooler.

thanks for all the help!

New Threads