Rainbowfish chasing Glow Light Tetras - Page 2

GlennO

Member
marmaaa said:
Yeah thats what I kinda of meant. Probably why one of the tetras fins were ripped off
Yes I agree that was most likely the cause. I don't characterise eating live food that was offered to them as aggression but I'm sure that the victim would have a different point of view!
 
  • Thread Starter

smalli

Member
marmaaa said:
Yeah thats what I kinda of meant. Probably why one of the tetras fins were ripped off
Ok good and bad news good news i just got a 29 gallon tank and the paramters are 0 amoina 0 nitrite and 2 nitrate Do you think its too early to add them in?
 

marmaaa

Member
smalli said:
Ok good and bad news good news i just got a 29 gallon tank and the paramters are 0 amoina 0 nitrite and 2 nitrate Do you think its too early to add them in?
Is it brand new like set up today?
 
  • Thread Starter

smalli

Member
marmaaa said:
Is it brand new like set up today?
yes did 50% water change in my pre- established tank and that 50% is in this tank
 

marmaaa

Member
smalli said:
yes did 50% water change in my pre- established tank and that 50% is in this tank
Ah okay does the filter have any cycled media?
 
  • Thread Starter

smalli

Member
marmaaa said:
Ah okay does the filter have any cycled media?
I dont know how to transfer it cause its different filter sizes but it does have some gravel from it
 

marmaaa

Member
smalli said:
I dont know how to transfer it cause its different filter sizes but it does have some gravel from it
I wouldnt add any fish in it yet till you cycle it completely, wouldnt want to risk killing the fish.
 

Random Great Thread

Top Bottom