Rainbow shark help

Danwebster

Member
My rainbow shark has been less active today mainly staying around the bottom corner of the tank
I’ve noticed these white dots on him

can anyonehelp?
 
Best Answer - View Madchild57's answer

Madchild57

Member
Danwebster said:
My rainbow shark has been less active today mainly staying around the bottom corner of the tank
I’ve noticed these white dots on him

can anyonehelp?
I can't really see the dots, but if its just one day it might be just one of those days. Rainbow sharks are most active with the lights off anyway. The dots may be ick but in my experience it takes a lot more than 3 dots for fish to start showing symptoms.
 
  • Thread Starter

Danwebster

Member
Madchild57 said:
I can't really see the dots, but if its just one day it might be just one of those days. Rainbow sharks are most active with the lights off anyway. The dots may be ick but in my experience it takes a lot more than 3 dots for fish to start showing symptoms.
Cheers mate, will let him get some sleep and see if he’s good in the mornin
 

Madchild57

Member
Danwebster said:
Cheers mate, will let him get some sleep and see if he’s good in the mornin
Oh I just noticed you said these white dots instead of three white dots haha It looks like they're just on the tail but maybe my vision is bad. If you suspect it's ick, use the salt + heat method (they can handle it) and that'll clear it up. Better to tackle it now.
 

GlennO

Member
It looks like Ich but the pic is very dark.
 

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Log in or register to view



Top Bottom