Want To Buy Rainbow fish

Yecats75

I’m in Dallas, TX and am looking for an assortment of rainbow fish. Local would be ideal, but isn’t required if you’re willing to ship!
Thanks!!!
Stacey

NaturalGothic

Yecats75 said:
I’m in Dallas, TX and am looking for an assortment of rainbow fish. Local would be ideal, but isn’t required if you’re willing to ship!
Thanks!!!
Stacey
hey hun!
I have Boesemani and Neon rainbow fish for sale. The Boesemani are $24.99 each or 34.99 for a male/female pair. The Neon’s run $5.99 each. If you’d like to buy a group, I can give you a discount. I’m located in NY, but, I ship overnight via fedex. Shipping is $35 and the fish will be properly packaged with oxygen, insulation, and an ice pack. I also offer a 14 day guarantee on all my online sales.

OP
Yecats75

Yecats75

NaturalGothic said:
hey hun!
I have Boesemani and Neon rainbow fish for sale. The Boesemani are $24.99 each or 34.99 for a male/female pair. The Neon’s run $5.99 each. If you’d like to buy a group, I can give you a discount. I’m located in NY, but, I ship overnight via fedex. Shipping is $35 and the fish will be properly packaged with oxygen, insulation, and an ice pack. I also offer a 14 day guarantee on all my online sales.
Thank you! I do want Boesemani. Do you have any pictures you can share? I’m definitely interested!

NaturalGothic

Yecats75 said:
Thank you! I do want Boesemani. Do you have any pictures you can share? I’m definitely interested!
I’m so sorry! I didn’t get the email notification that you replied to me. I currently have two red Boesemani males in stock. Both are around 3 inches. I can send you photos tomorrow afternoon :) Would you like me to include photos of the neon rainbow fish too?

OP
Yecats75

Yecats75

NaturalGothic said:
I’m so sorry! I didn’t get the email notification that you replied to me. I currently have two red Boesemani males in stock. Both are around 3 inches. I can send you photos tomorrow afternoon :) Would you like me to include photos of the neon rainbow fish too?
Yes please! No worries on the delay Thank you!!

NaturalGothic

Yecats75 said:
Yes please! No worries on the delay Thank you!!
No problem :) I’ll make sure it’s one of the first things I do. Is there anything else you’re looking for?

OP
Yecats75

Yecats75

NaturalGothic said:
No problem :) I’ll make sure it’s one of the first things I do. Is there anything else you’re looking for?
Nope! I have a 4’ tank with a pair each of EBAs and leopard bushfish. The rainbows will be my color, but I want an assortment that’s primarily red-orange-yellow. The EBAs are my blue

NaturalGothic

They are a little bit of a darker orange/red than the photos. Unfortunately, I don’t have the most photogenic lighting.

New Threads