Rainbow fish Why no profiles?

alex5455

Reaction score
why aren't there any rainbow fish in the profiles section? they are some of the best coloured fish ive ever seen and I'm setting up a species tank for them and would love some info on neon rainbows or bosemanis or any colourful smallish ones people know of on another note what size do white clouds start breeding I have a species set up of these too thanks

Stradius011

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Well.....there is a lot of fish out there so it's impossible to get a profile of every fish. :

Terry

Reaction score
Do some searches with google.com & I'm sure you'll find all kinds of information.

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Yup, there arfe LOTS of websites with LOTS of info about Rainbowfish. Here are some:

susitna-flower

Well Known
Reaction score
HI alex, I have included a link to my favorite rainbow, the parkinsonI rainbow. All my rainbows are easy fish and a great addition to my community tank.
I have tried to open the link as posted and the picture doesn't open when I click on the link in this post, if you have problems with it, google parkinsonI Rainbow fish, and open the one on top that has the same address as I have given you in this link, for some reason, it opens the picture this way for me, and the picture is worth the trouble!

Fish in the Frozen North 8)

Gunnie

Well Known
Reaction score
Here is a great site where you can drool over rainbows for hours: ;D

Gunnie

Well Known
Reaction score
susitna-flower said:
  Thanks Gunnie, for the link.   WOW!   I now am really going to keep my eye out for special rainbows.  They are one of my favorite fish.

Fish in the Frozen North  8)
There's a seller on aquabid called rarefishlax that always has some type of rainbows for sale. They are pricey but beautiful!

New Threads