Rainbow Fish Photos

Discussion in 'Rainbowfish' started by Mike, Jun 3, 2007.

1. Mike

MikeFishloreAdmin Moderator Member

Please use this topic to post your Rainbow Fish photos. I'll leave it stickied so it appears at the top of the posts.

Thanks,
    Mike

-----

Please use your own photos, and not material from the internet.

Please post your photos as attachments, rather than links.

While your compliments on the photos are really appreciated, text-only posts will be removed after a while to keep the gallery pictures-only. If there is a discussion you do not want to loose, please start it again in a separate thread.

Thanks,
    Armadillo

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2007
  2. boff

boffValued MemberMember

Here's a picture of one of my Red Rainbows they have grown a lot since this picture but it is so difficult to get a good picture but i will try .

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2012
  3. hadj2887

hadj2887New MemberMember

That red rainbow looks awesome. Here's a pic of my bosemani rainbow. I just got him not too long ago so he hasn't reached full color yet.

Attached Files:

4. Tom

TomFishlore VIPMember

I have some pics of my dwarf neons.
    Tom

Attached Files:

5. skelley000

skelley000New MemberMember

Rainbows

Here are a couple of pictures of my rainbows.

Attached Files:

• Rainbow Fish Photos
      r1.jpg
      File size:
      187.7 KB
      Views:
    • Rainbow Fish Photos
      r2.jpg
      File size:
      169.1 KB
      Views:
  6. capekate

capekateFishlore VIPMember

Here are some photos of the new rainbows. Dont mind the dirty glass! uggh... will take care of that during todays water change. jeesh... :rolleyes:

:;bananapc ~ kate

Attached Files:

7. capekate

new photos of my group of rainbows

Im in the process of trying to get some good photos of the rainbows, as you know they do move around alot! lol ;D Heres one of the photos. Trying without the flash since it leaves a bright spot on them.
    Second photo is with my lil lone german blue ram who is much happier with another group of smaller fish that swim around. ;D

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 7, 2007
  8. capekate

A photo of one of my large new males in the 29g tank

I also bought four more rainbows. This variety has more yellow in it than the others that I have in the 55g that have more red on them.

:;bananapc ~ kate

Attached Files:

9. suer

suerNew MemberMember

Pic of Duboulayi rainbow

Kate here's a pic of a duboulayi. I have 2 of them in my tank. 1 is a male & 1 is a female I think, have to wait & see. Not the best pic but it's not the worst one I've taken eather. The Duboulayi aren't that easy to get here, & there smaller than the normal rainbows.

Attached Files:

10. Hazcop

HazcopValued MemberMember

Here are a few of my rainbows. Please excuse the picture quality, I am digital camera challenged...There are a bunch more in the tank, they just wouldn't stay still.

Attached Files:

11. suer

suerNew MemberMember

rainbow fish pic's.

Here's some bow pic's. I'll post more pic's as I have 13 different kinds of the rainbow fish, & I have good pic's of everybody but the herbertaxelrodi & I haven't taken a pic of him yet as I just added him to my 120 gal tank last week. To start with these are pic's of my bosemani, I have 5 in my tank. The ramuensis I have 2 males. The sentaniensis -1 male, & my parkensoni-1male

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 25, 2008
  12. capekate

A photo of my male Inornato or Duboulayi Rainbow. Not sure which one it is. But have tried many times to get a photo of its beautiful tail fin markings. I think I was able to capture it in this photo.He is one years old this month.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 24, 2008
  13. 1hawaii50

1hawaii50Valued MemberMember

Here's a couple of my Praecox Rainbows. I'll be adding a few more on Friday!

459.jpg
    478.jpg
    481.jpg
    482.jpg
    461.jpg

14. DRock914

DRock914Valued MemberMember

I only have one good picture of my Threadfin Rainbows at the moment.

Attached Files:

15. Neekou

NeekouNew MemberMember

Got This one a week ago. Colour hasn't come in yet.

Attached Files:

16. JustinF

JustinFValued MemberMember

Boesemani, Threadfin, & Preacox (neon dwarf) Rainbows

Attached Files:

17. KayMay08

KayMay08New MemberMember

My Rainbow Fish

Here are two of my rainbow fish. I have 9, but the rest are too hard to get a good picture of.

Attached Files:

18. JRDroid

JRDroidWell Known MemberMember

Here are my 5 rainbows. Just got them today. Front to back its 2 Turquoise, 2 Australian, and a Boesemani.

Attached Files:

19. JustinF

JustinFValued MemberMember

More photos of my Rainbows, Australian, 5" Adult Boesemani, Parkinson, & Neon Dwarf

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 27, 2010
  20. Redshark1

Redshark1Fishlore VIPMember

Wow, great pics people.

small Boeseman's.JPG

My 6 year old male Boeseman's Rainbow raised by me, now 5.5 inches. Lives in 90 gallon 6 foot aquarium with 3 females with which he mates every morning.

Photo taken with small digital Sony DSCW50 with sunlight on the subject.

006.JPG

My Boeseman's in their home (don't worry about the algae, it's being taken care of by my Bristlenoses!)

Last edited: Feb 11, 2011