Rainbow cichlids

1. CHoffman Fishlore VIP Member

2. MissMTS Fishlore VIP Member

Cesch they are beautiful :) I love rainbows. They are such pretty and peaceful fish. I had one a while back and I rehomed him, and now I am wanting one in my CA tank and can't find one anywhere.... I'm kicking myself for rehoming my old one, lol.

3. CHoffman Fishlore VIP Member

Well. These guys are a pair!. I need to move them to my 30 gallon and let them spawn. I'd be happy to share!

4. AlyeskaGirl Fishlore VIP Member

Wow, those are really pretty. Thanks for sharing. :)

5. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

They're beautiful Cesch! I don't know how you were able to catch them on vid, but I'm so glad you did! Ours are very skittish still.

6. btate617 Well Known Member Member

Great fish CH. I was going to ask in the JD thread why there are no pics of these guys, glad I kept looking....

Like Ch said everyone should try these guys. One of the most peaceful (and smallest) Central American cichlids you will find.

Brian

7. Amanda Fishlore VIP Member

Spread the wealth Cesch! ;)

8. MissMTS Fishlore VIP Member

As soon as you have babies let me know!:clapping:

9. CHoffman Fishlore VIP Member

I would be happy to share!!. I have room in my fishroom for more tanks I just need to set them up and get them running. My mom did finally get her fishroom all set up!. It looks great. I'm trying to get her talked into breeding some plecos and a kind of cichlid...lol.I'm so evil!.

BB. Mine were super skittish at first but after about a week they calmed down and just chill out..lol..I'm going to move them to my 30 today though along with my school of cories. Between the JD's spawning and the Angels the poor things don't know what side of the tank to go too..lol.