R.I.P my sweet Lucky

lucky123

Today I had to euthanize Lucky because he had a very severe case of dropsy and he was suffering. I’m in tears right now. He was the best fish I’ve ever had and the first one I truly took care of and loved. I just wanted to post this as a memorial. I will try from now on to remember him as the playful, energetic, loving, feisty betta he was.

Attachments

• 1B05E1A2-6E18-4EE5-AC35-B763D39BAF43.jpeg
    1B05E1A2-6E18-4EE5-AC35-B763D39BAF43.jpeg
    54.3 KB · Views: 41

Hannah1064

I'm so sorry for your loss!! He looks gorgeous! I'm sure you took great care of him and he lived a happy life

lucky123

I'm so sorry for your loss!! He looks gorgeous! I'm sure you took great care of him and he lived a happy life
Aww thanks so much! He lived 4 years! It was almost going to be 4.5

AcornTheBetta

Today I had to euthanize Lucky because he had a very severe case of dropsy and he was suffering. I’m in tears right now. He was the best fish I’ve ever had and the first one I truly took care of and loved. I just wanted to post this as a memorial. I will try from now on to remember him as the playful, energetic, loving, feisty betta he was.
I'm so sorry about your loss! I Think under your care he lived a long and happy life! S.I.P. Lucky!

Bettybrown922

I'm so very sorry for your loss! He was absolutely beautiful & I bet he had an amazing life. You'll see him again at the Rainbow Bridge.

AquaticQueen

I'm so sorry! It's never easy losing a fish .

BettasAreSuperior

I am very sorry for your loss. Bettas are so amazing with their personalities.

StarGirl

Aw I'm sorry, he was a beautiful fish! You took the very best care of him and he loved you for it too. Hugs!

lucky123

Thanks for the support everyone it means a lot

FishGirl115

Sorry for your loss. He lived a long life and I'm sure he was happy. SIP Lucky!

Koneko

I'm sorry for your loss, he was a beautiful boy.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
betta06
Replies
Views
jmaldo
Replies
Views
julifhy
Replies
Views