R.I.P my sweet Lucky

lucky123
Today I had to euthanize Lucky because he had a very severe case of dropsy and he was suffering. I’m in tears right now. He was the best fish I’ve ever had and the first one I truly took care of and loved. I just wanted to post this as a memorial. I will try from now on to remember him as the playful, energetic, loving, feisty betta he was.

Hannah1064
I'm so sorry for your loss!! He looks gorgeous! I'm sure you took great care of him and he lived a happy life

lucky123
Hannah1064 said:
I'm so sorry for your loss!! He looks gorgeous! I'm sure you took great care of him and he lived a happy life
Aww thanks so much! He lived 4 years! It was almost going to be 4.5

AcornTheBetta
lucky123 said:
Today I had to euthanize Lucky because he had a very severe case of dropsy and he was suffering. I’m in tears right now. He was the best fish I’ve ever had and the first one I truly took care of and loved. I just wanted to post this as a memorial. I will try from now on to remember him as the playful, energetic, loving, feisty betta he was.
I'm so sorry about your loss! I Think under your care he lived a long and happy life! S.I.P. Lucky!

Bettybrown922
I'm so very sorry for your loss! He was absolutely beautiful & I bet he had an amazing life. You'll see him again at the Rainbow Bridge.

AquaticQueen
I'm so sorry! It's never easy losing a fish .

BettasAreSuperior
I am very sorry for your loss. Bettas are so amazing with their personalities.

StarGirl
Aw I'm sorry, he was a beautiful fish! You took the very best care of him and he loved you for it too. Hugs!

lucky123
Thanks for the support everyone it means a lot

FishGirl115
Sorry for your loss. He lived a long life and I'm sure he was happy. SIP Lucky!

Koneko
I'm sorry for your loss, he was a beautiful boy.

Random Great Thread

Latest threads

Top Bottom