R.I.P fishy

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshua 74

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
:''''(finaly after a long long spout of being very sik my discus has gone. im feeling really bad but i no i have don everything i can 2 help him get better im just so sad my lovely gf has came around and sugested i told all of you bt i still feel crapy,by by buddy

DaroRs

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Sorry to hear that.. I know how it is to lose a fish. Last year when I lost my big arowana I almost cried! Snif....

Fish Monster

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Fortunatley I have not had to go thru that.... yet and I hope I never will but I know at some point its going to happen, I have only been keeping discus like 2 months now so its bound to happen. I feel so sorry for you that sucks, at least you know you did everything you could do and thats what matters. all the luck best wishes

ifixoldhouses

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
I just lost my 2nd ever Discus to pop eye, I had him a year, he was a 4" LFS stunt, I never noticed his eyes till it was too late I guess, they were huge to begin with. It's easy to lose a few when your learning, best bet is to start with super healthy stock from reputable source.

OP
joshua 74

joshua 74

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
he was my second discus eva 2 lol he was really sick tho. thanks all news of my tank it is stropped now just 6 discus 3 angels and gravel back 2 bare minimum wile there health is fixed up. just really dont wont 2 lose another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toggle Sidebar

Water Change Frequency?

• Daily

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Weekly

Votes: 57 64.8%
  • Every Two Weeks

Votes: 12 13.6%
  • Monthly

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • As Needed (from test kit results or based on knowing your tank)

Votes: 17 19.3%

Top Bottom