Quiet air pump

Betta'sAnonymous
This right here is the quietest line of air pumps i have stumbled across so far. Have only used the smaller ones to this point, but got a bigger one delivered yesterday!

20210311_184823.jpg

What have y'all found to be quiet?

StinkyLoaf
Aw, I use to have a pretty powerful and quiet air pump in my 55 gallon but I can’t recall the name... it had two separately adjustable pumps that stick to the glass. My parents threw it away because the noise bothered them but honestly it’s the quietest air pump I’ve known and I sleep next to a louder one.

StarGirl
None is way quieter... .lol. I'm going to have to try one of those.

Broggy
Betta'sAnonymous said:
This right here is the quietest line of air pumps i have stumbled across so far. Have only used the smaller ones to this point, but got a bigger one delivered yesterday!

20210311_184823.jpg

What have y'all found to be quiet?
ive never seen this pump before, the style of it looks nice.

Betta'sAnonymous
Broggy said:
ive never seen this pump before, the style of it looks nice.
They used to have them at least at Petsmart, haven't seen them since the last one i bought which was on clearance. So i thought maybe they stopped making them. Then finally i remembered to look on amazon lol!

The one i have had on my 29 for the last 2 years i can only here if i open up the stand cabinet.

Broggy
I mean, there is the usb nano air pump, but there is no way that thing could run a 55.

StarGirl
How many lines does that one have

Betta'sAnonymous
StarGirl said:
How many lines does that one have
2 outputs on the one i just got.

Wouldratherwatchaquarium
Tetra aps range? I got given a 300.. While it's not what I'd call very quiet it's got tons of power so maybe the smaller models could be good

Guppy777
Recently got a Tetra air pump from Walmart and have to check to see that its on.
30-60 gallon model and only cost $23
2 outlets and a few air fittings included

StarGirl
Guppy777 said:
Recently got a Tetra air pump from Walmart and have to check to see that its on.
Maybe the one I got was defective or something. I could hear it in my room 3 rooms away inside the tank cabinet.

Betta'sAnonymous
Guppy777 said:
Pretty sure i have that one. This new one is even quieter. Least from my experience.

Top Bottom