Question of the day!

Luckyscale2003

2/4/21
Do you have a dramatic fish? If so what does it do? and what kind is it?

Sofiafish17

Oh definitely! I have some blushing longfin white skirt tetras and one of them is absolutely nuts. She(I think) always eats sooo much and whenever I go near the tank(in my bedroom) she swims to the top and starts pacing back and forth and forwards bumping the glass because she wants food. She is very big, but I can’t feed less because it’s a community tank so I have to try and spread out the pellets. All of my fish recognize the purple Hikari Micro Pellets container, and if I just grabbed something next to it they’d go nuts. I put it on the cabinet my tank is on, next to the tank and I am not even kidding I have seen the blushing tetras swimming up next to where the food container is bumping against the glass! They act like they’ve never been fed lol

betta06

whenever I try to feed my betta she will jump like a inch out of the water trying to get the food then when it put it in the water she will bite my fingers instead.

AJE

Nope. I have no fish

jkkgron2

Whenever I put a turkey baster into my Caudopunks tank to remove any uneaten food or waste (baby fish poop a lot lol) the female from one pair will try to attack the turkey baster, and then after when I look at the tank she try’s to attack me through the glass lol.

Luckyscale2003

2/5/21
What’s your aquarium hobby obsession?

Sofiafish17

Latest threads

Top Bottom