Question for Red

Discussion in 'Betta Fish' started by Martinismommy, Mar 22, 2010.

1. Martinismommy

MartinismommyFishlore VIPMember

My eyes are bad....What in the world is that new avatar? Is that you? lol

2. Red1313

Red1313Fishlore VIPMember

Hahah nope not me rofl

My last avatar was from one of my favorite web comics (Looking for Group  ). I thought it was only fair to share the love so the new one is from my new (non fish) obsession Emergency Exit ( ) you can see the big image  .

Sorry MM lol I'll probably switch over to one of the new kids as soon as I can pick one :p

3. cajunfiberco

cajunfibercoWell Known MemberMember

Ya know Red I can't decide on an AV here either, it's why I don't have one yet. Yarn is my thing, but it feels so out of place here, that I should have a pic of one of my babies :)

4. Red1313

Red1313Fishlore VIPMember

Lol this is my 3rd one :p I change them every so often lol. It took me awhile to recognize my own posts when I changed over this time rofl.
    I'm sure you'll find something Cajun ;)
    It can be anything you want it to, I love seeing why people pic the avatar's they do. I was going to go with a character avatar from another web comic but I thought that having a guys picture (at least 1 without a name) might have been confusing :p

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice