Quarantining online fish

Hello everybody, it’s been awhile. I recently ordered 4 fish from imperial tropical since they had a 20% off sale. I got a 5-6 inch male azureus, 5-6 inch male Taiwan reef, 4-5 inch male red shoulder, and a 4 inch lemon jake.
I am wondering about quarantine for these fish. I have a 75, 29 and 20 gallon tank. The 29 and 20 are free and could house some more fish, but the 75 has a lot of expensive fish that I don’t really want to bring new fish in contact with until I know they are healthy. I just don’t know if I can put those huge fish into tanks like the 29. It would probably only be for a couple days, just to oversee them and make sure they are eating.

Solution
Excellent

Asked because I've ordered from Imperial Tropicals before and always had healthy fish from them. I always quarantined just in case though.
Some quarantine is better than no quarantine. I would definitely give them a couple weeks (at least 2) in the 29 gallon or split up between the two and just keep up with wc's. You really dont wanna have to treat your whole 75 if one of them ends up being sick. I've been there before. They will should be fine

Excellent

Asked because I've ordered from Imperial Tropicals before and always had healthy fish from them. I always quarantined just in case though.

Solution
Top Bottom