Quaranteed Important

Discussion in 'More Freshwater Aquarium Topics' started by bescher, Jul 16, 2014.

1. bescher

bescherValued MemberMember

But the other thing that will lessened the issue of quarantine new fish is a good ( 9 volts or higher -about $100.00) is a good uv sterilizer. The bad thing is that not only will they kill anything introduced ( disease and pathogen wise) is medication so if you are doing a whole tank medication turn it off. The other good thing about uv is that it will help keep you tank clean ( those green tanks will be gone) but will also help control algae and will keep your tank clean ( within limits of course)
    Read up on them and you decide wherever your tank would be good for it. I don't know about any tank smaller than 29 gallons. Check up while your reading up on them

2. Lucy

LucyModeratorModerator Member

:) Welcome to FishLore!!

I feel like I walked into the middle of a conversation. lol

3. Marie1

Marie1Well Known MemberMember

Was something copied and pasted here? :confused:

4. OP
    OP
    bescher

bescherValued MemberMember

I have been on fishlore for quite sometime. I just upgraded my info. I started out with a 13 gal and am now getting ready to go to a 55 gal from a 30 gal ( 13 to 20 to 30)
    Gal I probably missed the UV discussion somewhere but it dies have to with Quaranting a tank.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice