50 Gallon Tank Q to Chihiros Vivid 1 owners

brahms

I recently found out that there is one blue LED indicator blinking every 1 second when app is closed and stays static when light is on. What is that blue LED for? It's not part of the lighting LED, because it is in the corner. Any ideas? I'm freaked out because I have no clue.

FishDin

Is it shown in the manual?

dcutl002

It is a "status" light. Solid when connected to your phone...blinks when not connected. Read this review by jaz419. About halfway down in the original post, jaz419 refers to a white indicator light with characteristics much like your blue indicator light.

Chihiros RGB vivid impressions

FishDin

Seems like an unnecessary feature. AND annoying. You could place a piece of tape over it.

brahms

It is a "status" light. Solid when connected to your phone...blinks when not connected. Read this review by jaz419. About halfway down in the original post, jaz419 refers to a white indicator light with characteristics much like your blue indicator light.

Wow TYSM! I was freaked out because it was blinking at midnight and I never knew about this, thought something was malfunctioning so I had it worrying for past days. Glad I know now, quite unfortunate Chihiros never mention this on the guide book. Seem very discrete.

Mine was solid blue color during Midnight, that's interesting.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
aeneas
Replies
Views
Dadio
Replies
Views
Lucy
Replies
Views