Putting up my Xmas tree!

1. Tigerfishy Well Known Member Member

I'm putting up my xmas tree just now with my guppies watching curiously from the corner prob wondering what the heck is going on and if there's anything edible to be had... When I go to my room with some tinsel, I can guarantee my betta will also be so nosy and wish he could see if he could eat it, greedy boy!
    Anybody like to help me?? This is worse than my water changes, wrestling with a full bucket is nothing compared to wresling with this tree!!
    So far I have the tinsel on it, the lights are next, then baubles and some other rubbish!

MERRY FISHMAS AND A GUPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! :;rudolph:;santaclaus

2. Tigerfishy Well Known Member Member

All done, the guppies can go to bed now!!

3. aquatic mouse Well Known Member Member

That's so funny! My african cichlids were the same way when I put mine up. They were all on that side of the tank staring at me. :) "Whatcha got mom? Can I eat it?"

4. Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

That sounds so cute! You should get them their very own guppy/betta ornament.
    We had to move a couple of tanks and furniture to make room for our tree this year. :p

5. Speedy Well Known Member Member

My angelfish's does the same thing it is so funny to watch them. I need to make a video and put it on here everybody will sure get a laugh. ;D