Want To Sell Purple/Green Cabomba, rotala, (soon) Chili endlers + HB Pastel guppies

zorianak

Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Posting up here -

I always, always have entire handfuls of Cabomba. When it's happy, you'll see the tops of it take on an almost "purple" look. You can float it, or if you anchor it, it'll grow a good set of roots. I tend to cut at least 2-3 handfuls out of my tank each week.

Rotala - this grows a bit slower for me, but will take on a red look when you have enough iron. Similar to the cabomba, I usually cut a fair amount out each week - this is a newer addition to my tanks, however, so for the moment it's only a stem or two.

Chili endlers - these are up and coming! The line originates from Wet Spot and breeds about 90% true. On occasion, you will get a "wild type" male or a "platinum red" male. I'm expecting to have more trios ready by middle of July.

"Up and coming" stuff:

New line of half-black pastel guppies! These carry the swallow/ribbon fin gene as well. I purchased this line from AquaBid; the original line is imported.

Hornwort - easy to grow, stifles your algae, and great for your fry tanks!

Here's my "grow out" tank with the endlers and my "discards" of rotala and cabomba. It has my starts of hornwort as well.

yigW7-49kkttuQ5Ou1Xjc6XaBbo1RmSlLB_Mn9EgnUO_pt0_v1GE3UEwVOGqtKxa9c8vnmogrXFUY4YP0DFt24zIhvasE2...jpg

Parents of my Chili line - minus the GBR who likes to be in photos. These are currently listed on Aquabid, but they are the parents of my F4 generation that will be available in the coming weeks.

CBemmNXzAeCUsqWSP4ue6qiOKkzvpo-1O92ncCKHC-xi5iekvjW3DIFHOZL9GdsNiElQw0J1ukV1fwtjaWdBSvUUqk8LBr...jpg

And the sorority - just to show that I'm not mixing my females with males typically ;) I will be shipping females bagged separately so that you can receive them as "virgins."

X41pgu2ltfBkWaesbQnMJWcR-y3gZpo6mwzsfD-cFGCRkC1ynXN9_XUbUFdNnrZe8BGfc7Une3R8_6Yea0lbPQIbt9lET0...jpg

OP
Z

zorianak

Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Update: last batch of Chilis are sold for now :)

CheshireKat

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I LOVE cabomba! But I don't have any. Meant to some last year but never got around to it, then a lot has happened and I put my aquariums on the back burner. But I'd like to do better by my fish and redo my aquariums. I'd be happy to take what plants you don't want. Maybe guppies and/or endlers. What are the prices?

New Threads