Purchased some bags of fish food

emeraldking

Well, I was almost out of fish food. So, this saturday I've purchased bags of fish food. It comes from a german wholesale dealer who's also a friend of mine. So, special prices, huh...

Vivarium 2019  November 2nd 2019 day 1 042.jpg

Vivarium 2019  November 2nd 2019 day 1 044.jpg

Vivarium 2019  November 2nd 2019 day 1.jpg
So, I didn't pay these prices that were tagged on the those bags. And those trays were from a different exhibitor who I know well as well.
These are high quality food. I'm using these for quite a long time now. These come from the same factory that produces food for some big names. But I always choose those bulk packaging without the labeling of those expensive brands. Why should I pay for the name? And the packaging is way simple when put in a bag instead of a can.

Ronniethewitch

Can I ask what they all are? My phone won't let me enlarge enough to read the labels . But looks all so interesting and such variety!

emeraldking

Can I ask what they all are? My phone won't let me enlarge enough to read the labels . But looks all so interesting and such variety!
Sure!
Granulate (0,5-0,8 mm) with astaxanthin, algae tablets with spirulina, krill flakes, dried artemia, dried tubifex, artemia replacer, dried red mosquito larvae, tablets that contain crustaceans with greens and a special mixture to give fry a good growth pace.

Ronniethewitch

Is there a website? I saw the prices in euro's...I'd best buy before brexit!!

Jim

Kensfish.com has its own line of foods in bags. Prices are great. I have been using Kens food for 3 years now without any deficiencie. Contents are listed on site and bags.

Ronniethewitch

Thank you! I love the variety and the fact it can be stored in the freezer. I've been a bit lax with fresh(ish) food lately, they only get it once a week now. This would solve that problem. My fish will thank you too!

emeraldking

Is there a website? I saw the prices in euro's...I'd best buy before brexit!!
There is. But try to google Christmann in Germany. I'm not sure whether they'll ship to the UK.
And yes, you guys have a delay in the Brexit. So, better purchase now...

There is. But try to google Christmann in Germany. I'm not sure whether they'll ship to the UK.
And yes, you guys have a delay in the Brexit. So, better purchase now...
Well, I do have to say that last weekend also a lot of aquarists from the UK went to the Vivarium 2019 to purchase fish and supplies before the Brexit will be a fact.

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
Replies
Views
emeraldking
Replies
Views
MoshJosh
Replies
Views
Islandvic
Replies