Puntius denisonii / Redline sharks!

susitna-flower

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Remember a couple of weeks ago the topic came up about RED Line Sharks, some call them Roseline...Well they are Puntius denisonii barbs, and I just ordered 12 of them and received them today.

Just a note to let you know that CorysRus did a GREAT job of packing and shipping them. All 12 arrived safely and I am so excited to have them. I got 12 because after all is said and done, I'd like about 6, if they all do well, I'll have a few to sell.

It is a long way from Florida to Alaska to ship fish especially in the winter. It was -5 when I got home with them. I traveled 80 miles into Wasilla, the nearest pick up for me for FEDEX...
CorysRus had packed them with several (I would expect more than normal) heat packs, and by the time I got home the water was a cool, but completely fine temperature of 70F....

The fish are tucked happily in the hospital tank, we shall see....

KittieKat

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
congrats and fyi ure crazy!! 80 miles?!?!?! wow.. just wow.. definite fish fanatic

susitna-flower

Well Known Member
Reaction score
KittieKat said:
congrats and fyi ure crazy!! 80 miles?!?!?! wow.. just wow.. definite fish fanatic
You have no idea!

I also talked to the LFS about buying some Cherry Red Shrimp....They will give me $2 each, Hummmmmm Now what can I get......

FishKing

Valued Member
Reaction score
KittieKat is right you are definitely a fish fanatic, and do you remember you answered my question about my angelfish and their fry? Well I edited it and I would appreciate it if you took another look at it.

Toggle Sidebar

New Threads