Pumpkin has grown and changed :)

1. shellbell4ever Well Known Member Member

First is my pumpkin when I first got him/her, the second was taken just a few day's ago ;)

Attached Files:

2. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!! his eyes are amazing!!
    was hoping he would keep his mustache tho LOL
    great job shell!

3. peacemaker92 Well Known Member Member

Aww... Pumpkin looks so cute! You've done great care for him :happy0034: He's so cute! haha

4. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

Pumpkin is gorgeous! I know it hasn't been that long since you got him, but do you remember when it was? He's changed A LOT!

5. Jaysee Fishlore Legend Member

My girlfriend has a big ole goldfish like that. It started out completely black, and now it's completely orange.

6. gremlin Well Known Member Member

Not much longer and Pumpkin will be all pumpkin colored! Beautiful healthy looking fishie. Good Job!

7. Tony G. Fishlore VIP Member

Very cute! he seems happy :) for some reason the first pic of pumpkin reminds me of ken LOL

8. shellbell4ever Well Known Member Member

bolivianbaby, I had just got him the beginning of October I think,He's my biggest GF at this time :) I just love him/her,but I do miss the mustache (LOL)

9. Red1313 Fishlore VIP Member

Hehe I hear you Shell. :) Charlie has recovered nicely from losing most of his dorsal fin and I think will probably be all orange by Christmas, only one little black spot left on his tail fin.
    Your boy though is absolutely adorable!

10. shellbell4ever Well Known Member Member

Neo's new colors too

Neo was one of my "surprise fish" when I got home from Florida,He's losing his Black as well :(
    First shot is early Nov,second is just the other day...

Attached Files:

11. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Hello Shellbell. I'm so glad to hear your Goldies are doing well. They sure are beautiful! Thanks for sharing the photos and keeping us updated.

(I saw that Tony! lol)

Ken

12. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

Wow, the change in Neo is huge as well:jawdrop:. They definitely look happy and healthy, though.

13. gremlin Well Known Member Member

It is amazing the color changes that goldies go through. And so fast! Neo is a cutie. At least we know the white and orange won't fade away. I wish there was a way for them to keep the black coloring - some of the patterns they get as they start losing the black are amazing! Thank goodness for cameras to capture the change.

14. Red1313 Fishlore VIP Member

Adorable!