Proud owner of a new tank!

Discussion in 'Freshwater Fish and Tank Photos' started by goldiegirl, Apr 9, 2010.

1. goldiegirlValued MemberMember

Hi, everyone! I'm the proud owner of a new tank that's finally cycled and been started up today. I wanted to share pictures. I have them on my profile but can't figure out how to share them on here. Thanks!

I think I figured it out. Here are my two tanks

:animal0068:Hello, I've merged your posts since they were back to back with no response between.
    Thanks!
    Ken

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2010
  2. Nutter

NutterFishlore VIPMember

Very nice. I like the one with the different gravels.

3. Aquarist

AquaristFishlore LegendMember

Hello GoldieGirl :;hi2

The tanks look great! I'm glad you were able to get your photos loaded. Thanks for sharing them with us! :;perfect
    Ken

4. josh11551

josh11551Well Known MemberMember

5. OP
    OP
    g

goldiegirlValued MemberMember

Thanks, guys! I'm actually new to the hobby and didn't mean to "aquascape." What I actually did was change my gravel color, but I'm doing it gradually over a few months. I waited a month, changed half, now I'm waiting two months before changing the rest and doing it in thirds. Changing from white to brown. I'm glad people like it, though

6. Lucy

LucyModeratorModerator Member

Cute tank :)

Would you like the title of your thread re-named so the other members know there are pictures here?

7. OP
    OP
    g

goldiegirlValued MemberMember

Thanks : ) If you like. It's really no big deal that anyone sees them since the tanks aren't too impressive at this point, but go ahead. Thank you!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice