Proud new owner!!!!!

1. lorabell Well Known Member Member

:;wv..ok I hope Im in the right place...Just surprise #2...I AM THE VERY PROUDEST NEW owner of my very own 155 gallon BF tank!!!!!!!! Again thanks to Ken...who made it all possible!!!!!!!!! Weve been trying very hard to figure a way to get it up here......well it Happened kinda accidentaly today!!!!!! All I know is that its here...and my parrots are gonna love it!!!!!!...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm whats next with an empty 55????:;banaman

2. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

awesome lori!!!!!!!!!
    I moved your post out of the b/s/t section as you arent selling it!
    congrats!!!!!!!!! cant wait to see it set up :)

3. Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

Congrats Lori! All full of surprises tonight aren't you!

4. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

That's so awesome! CONGRATULATIONS! Please post pics when you get it up and running and everyone situated in it!

5. lorabell Well Known Member Member

thanks everyone...this one will be a while....gotta figure out what I'm gonna do about filer system....lol.......its here thats all that matters...and its from someone here...that makes it even more special!!!!!!

6. Tony G. Fishlore VIP Member

LOL i KNEW you were gonna get it LOL when you got his 72 bow and you said how much you liked the 155 i said to myslef... "she's gonna get it"LOL

Congrats :) watcha gonna stock it with?

7. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Hello Lori! :;hi2
    I'm so glad things worked out today for hubby to pick up the 155g. I wish you could have come too. Receiving your phone call was a wonderful surprise! I hope you have as many or more years of enjoyment with the tank as I've had in the past. Your Bloody Parrots are going to love it! :)
    Best wishes and THANK YOU again! Keep in touch!:;toast
    Ken

8. 10gallonmadness Well Known Member Member

Haha, I just downgraded to a 3 gallon Betta. So I'm going backwards :;laughing. I still have my 10 G I just went -7 gallons on the new tank :p. I wonder if I will ever break the 30 gallon mark?;D

9. Borisbbadd Guest

I'm so jealous.............>:D

I think it would be so cool to have one that big. Maybe someday.

Good luck with yours, looking forward to some pictures.

Randy

10. harpua2002 Fishlore VIP Member

Great news! Ken gave you a fantastic deal, I read the thread. :)

Is there something you need help with? I assume Ken gave you the overflow kit, that's all the plumbing you need for your sump, plus your return pump.

11. GouramiGirl1221 Well Known Member Member

So jealous! I can't wait until I have a house big enough to put tanks like this in.

12. CHoffman Fishlore VIP Member

Yeah!!!. Congrads. You are getting all kinds of fabulous tanks and birds and fish and who knows what else you have up your sleeve you sneaky girl you!!. So where are the pics of this awesomely big tank?? :;dk

13. lorabell Well Known Member Member

lol...not yet but I will!!!!! yuppers theyre are parts out there..but I havent even really looked yet...Im still in such awwwwe...of its SIZE...LOL...this ones gonna have to sit a while.....but once I get rollin I wont stop!!!!...lol

thanks EVERYONE!!!!!

14. crazy4fish_123 Member Member

Congrats on your new tank. I am new to this forum.. I cant wait until the pics are up