Promised new cat pics :o) (Part 1 - Tiger)

Isabella
Hey everyone To some of you, I've promised new pictures of my kitties. So here they are - enjoy .

161.jpg

162.jpg

163.jpg

164.jpg

165.jpg

166.jpg

167.jpg

168.jpg

Isabella

169.jpg

170.jpg

171.jpg

172.jpg

173.jpg

174.jpg

285.jpg

287.jpg

175.jpg

176.jpg

Nags1965
Awwwww... I'm really not a cat person but that's a cute kitty..

Lucy
She's gorgeous and looks absolutely thrilled to be wearing a bonnet.

Lucy
Awwww Tiger is such a pretty cat!

Martinismommy
How beautiful! I love tiger kittys...

Isabella
Thank you both .
Lucy, she doesn't mind the "bonnet" in the least, lol ... . When I put it on her, she'll be wearing it all day, and even sleep in it, if I don't take it off ... heh . She's just such a silly cat - total opposite of Tiger, lol.

Isabella
Thank you both, once again .

Lucy
LOL, too cute!

Drea
What a beautiful kitty, I love her eyes they are gorgeous! She's really a camera hog isn't she?

Drea
Tiger...you are a cats cat! You are doing a good job showing off your cool cattitude!!! :kewlpics: Isabella!

Butterfly
Beautiful cat and pictures as usual. Thanks Isabella.
Carol

Butterfly
Glad to see Patches looking so Well (quite opposite to the predictions hmmm?) She is just gorgeous.
Carol

Allie
Awww she is so pretty. Great shots!!

Allie
She is gorgeous!

Isabella
Glad to see Patches looking so Well (quite opposite to the predictions hmmm?) She is just gorgeous.
Carol
Oh yes Carol - I often remind myself of that time and of the deceitful vet! Imagine, if I listened to the vet, she would have been put to sleep over 2 years ago! How could I ever do that to her? I can't imagine my house without her - no way! Even if she were sick, but not suffering, why put her to sleep? But thanks God she is FINE .

Isabella
She's really a camera hog isn't she?
LOL ... only when I don't use the flash! Otherwise she always closes her eyes .

Isabella
Drea
LOL ... only when I don't use the flash! Otherwise she always closes her eyes .

Made me remember my niece., 30+ years ago, she'd dress her kitties in baby clothes. Tigger was a brown tiger cat and LOVED playing dress up! You pics brought a smile to me from a long time ago...Thanks

capekate
HI Isabella
I love your photos of both your kitties! They are gorgeous.. Tiger looks like royalty and Patches has such soft kind looking eyes.;D
Patches is a riot tho, with that painted nose.. how could she ever look serious! lol... I'm a cat person and have two of my own now. Used to have about 14 at one time.. a long time ago. But I'm down to mama cat and her son buster. both 13 and 12 years old now.

Thanks for sharing these photos, they came out great! ;D

Isabella
You pics brought a smile to me from a long time ago...Thanks
You're welcome l.

... with that painted nose.. how could she ever look serious!
Yeah, lol, I guess she'll always look funny because of that "patch", heh .

I'm a cat person and have two of my own now. Used to have about 14 at one time.. a long time ago.
FOURTEEN !!! Wow ... you must have had lots of fun with all of them!

capekate
You're welcome l.

Yeah, lol, I guess she'll always look funny because of that "patch", heh .

FOURTEEN !!! Wow ... you must have had lots of fun with all of them!
HI Isabella
At one time I was taking in stray Moms that were about to give birth.. So at one time I had two moms that had babies at the same time. I found good home for all the kittens, had the moms fixed. I ended up with one Mama and her baby left.. and I kept them. They are part of the family now and Mama who was feral when I got her is now the most lovable loyal friend.. and hangs out with me where ever I am. But it took awhile for her to trust me and not try to scratch me lol..That was about 12-13 yrs ago tho.
I wish I could find the photos of feeding time of all the cats and kitties.. it was too funny.
Had some gorgeous kittens in those litters back then, some I really wish I was able to keep.. long hair calico's with great 'patches' as well. ;D

Isabella
Awww ... Kate, please DO find those pictures l !!! Pretty please with sugar on top !!! And what a nice story with a happy ending (That is, I'm happy all the babies found homes ). You've been so good to have kept them and helped them through - thank you .

capekate
HI Isabella
I will try and locate the photos. I used to have a great printer/fax that was brand new til we got hit by a electrical storm that blew out the printer. I was using a mac then and now I'm back to a laptop. So my old printer may work still. I'm going to try to hook it up after I find those old photos of all the cats together. If not it may be time to get a new printer. Especially for all those petsmart coupons I keep getting online and can't use. Because I can't print them out lol.
Another great story:
My Mom who is around 73 now, used to for about 15 years get up early every morning before work and take food to a huge amount of stray feral cats that used to live in a huge field behind some business stores. There were so many cats and kittens there starving. One time my sister and I went with her with 'have a heart' traps and managed to round up a number of them, which my mom took home and nursed and brought to the vet for check ups, fixed and found homes for them after they were tame enough. She kept a number of the kittens that grew to nice old ages.
She was quite dedicated to those stray cats and is a real cat lover. ;D

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Brizburk
  • Cat
Replies
Views
DoubleDutch
  • JustAFishServant
  • Cat
Replies
Views
JustAFishServant