Pretty Random ....

BettaBuddy ~ Miley
Hey everyone,
this is totally random but I got braces 10/31/07 - yup on halloween lol...

I have pink rubber bands on them and not sure what day it would be but 2 weeks from halloween - soon I'm going back to get an expander.. that should be fun :-\

Miley :;ghost

COBettaCouple
you have a rubber band? what kind of music do they play?

BettaBuddy ~ Miley
lol ..... Ya they play music that sounds like the noise when you snap a rubber band on someones arm... not many people like their music...

COBettaCouple
rock on, rubber band, rock on!!

lol ..... Ya they play music that sounds like the noise when you snap a rubber band on someones arm... not many people like their music...

BettaBuddy ~ Miley
lol!!!!!!!!

neverendingninja
I'm sorry to hear that, but I hope you're going to like your new teeth.

I had braces when I was 13-16. They originally told me I'd only have them on for like 2 years. I did everything like I was supposed to, and it still went on too long. In the third year, when the doc said it would be about another 10 months, I insisted he take them off right then. My teeth aren't perfectly straight, but I like them

COBettaCouple
how are the braces doing?

BettaBuddy ~ Miley
Thnx... He said I will still have them in 11th grade... I'm in 9th now... Btw love your avatar!lol I just finished watching Dicke Roberts lol love that movie ( )

They are going good. I get my expander wednesday. :-\

COBettaCouple
sounds like fun

They are going good. I get my expander wednesday. :-\

BettaBuddy ~ Miley
Ya haha... I get it tomorrow....

Miley

Bill
Good luck I have braces too, I've had them for exactly 8 months and one day today. It's kind of fun changing the colour every month. I'm on a kind of jade-minty green at the moment. I got my braces the day before my 14th birthday (and party), which meant my teeth hurt so much the next day it was really hard to eat cake

COBettaCouple
BettaBuddy ~ Miley
Good luck I have braces too, I've had them for exactly 8 months and one day today. It's kind of fun changing the colour every month. I'm on a kind of jade-minty green at the moment. I got my braces the day before my 14th birthday (and party), which meant my teeth hurt so much the next day it was really hard to eat cake

That's Cool. Ive had mine 2 weeks and I just got my expander this morning.. doesn't hurt at all just is weird getting use to it lol... I have so much metal in my mouth right now lol! I haven't attempted to eat yet.. I drank some milk but that's it lol...

Dave - lol

BettaBuddy ~ Miley
Oh also rite now I have pink bands. lol

COBettaCouple
lol.. i'm shocked.. you.. pink! i'm glad it doesn't hurt.

Oh also rite now I have pink bands. lol

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
tom28
Replies
Views
goldface
Top Bottom