Pretty new to the fish world

Belle1538

Hi there! I decided to get a fish after receiving a 2 gallon ecosystem fish tank as a gift in December. Ended up upgrading to a 10 gallon within 2 months and got a few more fish to go with it and that's what I have at the moment. Have had a lot of issues I've had to deal with with the tank. I am looking for some guidance and came across this forum and figured I'd check it out. I made a post regarding an issue with my Betta in the freshwater disease forum if anyone has experience I'd greatly appreciate it!

JLAquatics

Hi there! I decided to get a fish after receiving a 2 gallon ecosystem fish tank as a gift in December. Ended up upgrading to a 10 gallon within 2 months and got a few more fish to go with it and that's what I have at the moment. Have had a lot of issues I've had to deal with with the tank. I am looking for some guidance and came across this forum and figured I'd check it out. I made a post regarding an issue with my Betta in the freshwater disease forum if anyone has experience I'd greatly appreciate it!
Welcome to Fishlore, Belle1538! Hopefully we can figure out what is happening to your Betta.

In the meantime, I want to remind you to take a quick look on the Nitrogen Cycle on this forum (if you haven't done so already) as your profile says that you do not know what it is. This process is very important for all living aquatic animals you plan to keep, and not knowing this process may cause your fish to die or experience illness unexplainably. Once you take a quick read on this process, I implore you to pick up an API Master Freshwater test kit if you haven't done so already. This will allow you to actively measure the highly important values of Nitrate, Nitrite, and Ammonia in your aquarium.

BigManAquatics

Welcpme and hopefully you can always get the help you need!

Sedna

Welcome to FishLore! :)
I hope you are able to resolve your tank troubles.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Skavatar
Replies
Views
mrsP
Replies
Views
PeterFishKeeping
Replies
Views