Prelim list - advice and suggestions?

1. Shadowbeam Member Member

Hey all ^^

Now that Iv'e ordered my 200 litre (woot woot) I want to have a serious think about which fish I'm going to go with.
    I've done quite a bit of research with this but I'd really love to hear what you guys think. The new ones won't be going in until the tank is nice an established, and none will until after a fishless cycle :D

Atm I have:
    3 Mollies
    2 Platys
    1 Angelfish (still a little baby atm)

What I'm considering to go with them is:
    4 Yoyo Loaches
    6-8 Rummynose tetra
    5 Sterbai Cory

I was thinking about a krib and a german blue ram, but i was too worried about the potential aggression.
    I'm hoping to add the Rummynose Tetras when the Angel is still a baby.

Thanks in advance!!

2. harpua2002 Fishlore VIP Member

Rummynose grow larger than neons and will probably be fine with an angel IMO. I think your stocklist looks great, but there's just one change I would make. I'd suggest choosing either GBR or krib, I'm not sure how they would get along and I think the krib would win if there was aggression.

Both GBRs and sterbai cories appreciate warmer water. I'd keep your tank temp at 82F for these fish; the others you've listed should be fine with that.

3. Shadowbeam Member Member

Thanks for the advice harpua :) I'll probably go with the GBR over the krib as i've heard they're less aggressive.
    The bit about the temp is especially helpful, so thanks alot!