Pregnat Or Ill?

Discussion in 'Guppy' started by humphrey10bobby, Jul 6, 2015.

1. humphrey10bobby New Member Member

a couple of days ago I noticed that one of my fish looked like they had white spot I told my dad but he said not to worry and that we will sort it at the weekend. Today I looked again and a few of my fish have it including one fish (female guppy) have caught it. She seems to have a slight bit on her tail and fin but she also has a lot of white stuff over her eyes and lips. She has got slightly fanned scales across her spine which I think is dropsy but my dad seems to think that she is just pregnant because she a become slightly pink on her under belly. I have only had her about a week and am worrying tht this might happen to them all.

I would love some advice. I am going to the pet shop tomorrow for some treatment but what can I do in the mean time.

:;thx

2. Coradee Moderator Moderator Member

3. humphrey10bobby New Member Member

sorry for terrible quality best I could get sorry

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2018
  4. Coradee Moderator Moderator Member

I really can't tell from the pics, I know guppies are hard to photograph as they're so fast, if at all possible a clearer pic would help us to help you better.
    As a rough guide, Ich looks like the fish has been sprinkled with salt grains, if the marks are fluffy then it could be a fungus

5. humphrey10bobby New Member Member

if doesn't look like either really. sorry about the pics I have tried to get some more but with no luck.