Pregnat Or Ill?

Discussion in 'Guppy' started by humphrey10bobby, Jul 6, 2015.

1. humphrey10bobbyNew MemberMember

a couple of days ago I noticed that one of my fish looked like they had white spot I told my dad but he said not to worry and that we will sort it at the weekend. Today I looked again and a few of my fish have it including one fish (female guppy) have caught it. She seems to have a slight bit on her tail and fin but she also has a lot of white stuff over her eyes and lips. She has got slightly fanned scales across her spine which I think is dropsy but my dad seems to think that she is just pregnant because she a become slightly pink on her under belly. I have only had her about a week and am worrying tht this might happen to them all.

I would love some advice. I am going to the pet shop tomorrow for some treatment but what can I do in the mean time.

:;thx
    xxx

2. Coradee

CoradeeModeratorModerator Member

3. OP
    OP
    h

humphrey10bobbyNew MemberMember

sorry for terrible quality best I could get sorry

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2018
  4. Coradee

CoradeeModeratorModerator Member

I really can't tell from the pics, I know guppies are hard to photograph as they're so fast, if at all possible a clearer pic would help us to help you better.
    As a rough guide, Ich looks like the fish has been sprinkled with salt grains, if the marks are fluffy then it could be a fungus

5. OP
    OP
    h

humphrey10bobbyNew MemberMember

if doesn't look like either really. sorry about the pics I have tried to get some more but with no luck.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice