pregnant?

1. guppy man Member Member

can you tell if my guppy is pregnant here?
    :;dk:;cr

Attached Files:

2. guppy man Member Member

how long will it take

ITS BEEN 36 DAYS FOR MY GUPPY! ITS TAKING FOREVER!!!!!!!!! Ya might look at my threard with a picture.

3. Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

Your threads have been merged. Please do not start a new thread for the same question.
    I'm not sure why you are yelling at us and being rude. Using all caps is considered yelling and very poor netiquette.

Please give members who know about live bearers a chance to answer. Sometimes you have to wait for the right member who can answer your question to come one line.

4. Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

Moved this to the guppy forum.
    Hopefully you'll get some responses here.

5. iloveengl Well Known Member Member

Guppies give birth 20-40 days after impregnation. A number of things can affect when a guppy releases the fry: water conditions (ammonia, nitrIte, nitrAte, temperature, pH shifts, etc.), tank mates, illness, stress (sometimes caused by being in a breeder box), and, it seems, even the time of year.

Here's a useful link: https://www.fishlore.com/BreedingGuppies.htm.

Sometimes it takes members more than seven hours to respond; many people may look at your post, but not necessarily have the answer. Shouting is more likely to turn away an answer than get help. That being said, it's understandable to be anxious about your fish. :)

Next time you're anxious waiting for an answer about your guppy, try checking the guppy section of the forum and browsing there. Guppy sub-forum: https://www.fishlore.com/fishforum/guppy/. You can browse by thread titles, or on the right side of that page, there is a "search this forum" drop box. That's an easy way to search for specific key words, like "pregnancy." You may even find your answer or other useful info. during that time. :;th

I hope all is well and you see fry soon! :)

6. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Hello Guppy Man. Best wishes for some healthy fry!
    Ken