pregnant platy? check out pics

Discussion in 'Platy' started by kuba1992, Mar 22, 2010.

1. kuba1992Valued MemberMember

hey everyone jsut wondering im sure its pregnant but anyone know how long untill they pop? thanks in advance. i gave you the direct links to the pics.. thanks

Attached Files:

2. rae64Well Known MemberMember

Sorry nobody has answered your post yet. I'm going to notify a mod, don't worry though. For future reference, it is best to just have one thread per topic. I will have the mod merge them so it's less confusing for everyone.

As for the platy, she looks pretty pregnant to me... I would say look for babies in a few days. Beautiful fish and pics!

3. kuba1992Valued MemberMember

Hey, and thanks alot rae64 and alright thanks. how many do you think it will have? and i got a white molly too but couldnt get a picture of her and shes fat and squared in the front of her..? pop soon also? thanks again

4. LucyModeratorModerator Member

The duplicate thread has been deleted. ;)

5. kuba1992Valued MemberMember

can someone help me out with the pics please? how far along are they you think? thanks

6. Betta WhispererWell Known MemberMember

I would say this week some time.

7. kuba1992Valued MemberMember

ok thanks.

and about how many fry do platys usually have?

:animal0068:I've merged your back to back threads since there wasn't a response between. Don't forget about the EDIT key at the bottom of every post that you can use for corrections or additional thoughts.
    Thanks!
    Ken

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2010
  8. AquaristFishlore LegendMember

Best wishes for healthy fry!

I had a Blue Platy (years ago) that birthed 42 fry.

Ken

9. Betta WhispererWell Known MemberMember

WOW Ken she must have looked like she was going to explode! I'll bet she was glad when that was over.

10. kuba1992Valued MemberMember

Yeah WOW lol. 42!!! Hopefully I get something like that!! Thanks everyone!!

11. babydevilsangelNew MemberMember

Any babies yet? I'd be interested to know when she finally drops them!

12. kuba1992Valued MemberMember

Hey and yes they both dropped but can't find not one single baby?! I got a 65 with alot of plants.. Think some are in there?

13. babydevilsangelNew MemberMember

I'll bet there are. Look carefully at each plant, and see if you can see litte teeny tiny's hiding in there. lol You can also lift up any rocks carefully to see if you can see any hiding under those. They even hide IN the gravel, which makes it hard to see them... but they are probably there!

I hope you'll be able to find a few!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice