pregant guppies

boff

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Hi my dad has 5 pregant guppies ,can some body please tell me wot the gestation period is cheers boff

boff

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Thanks i will tell him cheers boff

boff

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Every six weeks ,i think hes going to have a big problem ,he has five females which are all pregernant .I tryed to tell him not to get to many ,to late now he will have to see if hie lfs will take some thanks for both of yours help cheers boff

kerryve

Valued Member
Reaction score
Yip, thats the reality, If you have females and a male together, they are pregnant, dont even doubt the fact!

boff

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I did not realize that they could retain sperm .Hes going to have big problems then ,any body want any guppies thanks again boff.

Boxermom

Valued Member
Reaction score
Our LFS will buy them from us. The larger we let them get, the more they pay us for them. Not lots of money, of course, but at least a few bucks in store credit. Last time we got $5 for about a dozen molly fry.

Boxermom

Valued Member
Reaction score
Yeah, we're lucky to have a really good LFS. Its almost an hour drive each way for us but its definitely worth it. I'm usually out there almost every weekend, sometimes twice. They don't give money, just store credit, but it turns out the same anyway since I'm always out there buying something or other.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom